35"

Viola knocked on the boys dormitory, trying to get Neville so she could escort him down to the ball

The door swung open and Violas mouth dropped open.

"What's the worst fucking dress robe I've ever seen" Viola laughed at Ron who was inspecting its frills in the mirror.

"Thanks for that Lupin" Ron sighed

"Yeah, you look a mess. Come here"

Reluctantly Ron watched Viola walk over as she gestured for him to bend down. She fixed his hair swiftly, taming it as much as she could.

"There. I mean it doesn't make up for the hideous robes but at least your hair is not that bad anymore"

"Erm thanks?" Said Ron as Harry walked in through the door.

"You're Welcome" she smiled tightly "anyone know where Nev is? I was supposed to meet him up here"

"Not sure" Ron shrugged "have you seen him Harry? Harry?"

It took a few seconds for Harry to reply. He had finally managed to tear his eyes away from Viola.

"Oh-erm- I think I saw him in the common room"

"Thanks" Viola nodded picking up the skirt of her dress and making her way downstairs.

Harry hated himself for staring. Especially for staring at Viola. But he couldn't help it. Her dress seemed to shimmer in the dull lighting. It fit perfectly while her blond hair cascaded down her back, straighten immaculately. Her skin seemed so smooth and it somewhat radiated, glowing.

Viola brushed past Harry knocking his shoulder as she went.

"Nice dress robes by the way, well... they're better than Ron's anyway" she laughed not turning around as she walked away off into the distance.

"What's up with her? Why's she being civil" Ron asked

"Dunno" Harry shrugged eyes scanning Ron's robes apprehensively

Viola walked down the stairs with Neville, their arms looped so Neville didn't trip.

"Look Nev, Ginnys there" Viola pointed to Ginny who was stood off to the side " go on" She said pushing him forward "I'll see you later" she smiled.

Neville nodded unsurely but none the less approached Ginny and started talking.

"I didn't think you could look better but every time you manage to surprise me" a deep voice said from behind Viola.

A large smile crossed her face as she turned around.

"Expect the unexpected" she smirked taking in Mattias appearance. His robes were neat and polished. His hair styled, but not too much that it had lost its usual messy look. A mischievous grin graced his lips "you look good" she smiled reaching up and fixing his collar.

"Thank you very much Miss Lupin, shall we?" He said jokingly holding his arm out for Viola to take.

"We shall"

The Great Hall was beautiful decorated with an assortment of red flowers, towering Christmas trees and ice sculptures. A gently flurry of snow fell overhead as Viola and Mattia stood side by side as they applauded the Champions and their dates as they entered the Hall.

"Look at mionie!" Viola said tugging on Mattias sleeve as Hermione entered with Krum "he's looks so pretty don't you think?"

Mattia just hummed looking down at Viola with the large smile on her face.

Viola let out a cheer as Hermione passed sending her a wink as Hermione smiled sheepishly back. She couldn't help her giggle from leaving her lips as Harry awkward walked past her with Parvarti. Parvati seemed to be enjoying herself but Viola couldn't help but feel bad for her. Unable to imagine the pain of having to be Harry's date.

———————————————————————————
A/N

I don't even know what's happening here tbh