Yup, It Talks

The first thing that I felt when I touched the sword, was that it was cold. Then a millisecond later, the pain hit.

   Power flowed form the sword to my body and back into the sword. I felt as though the power was ripping my insides out and rearranging them and considering my situation, that was very much probable. 

   My arm that I touched the sword with, felt like it was on fire while my other arm was freezing. I could feel my life force getting destroyed. My eyes were getting heavier. I knew that if I lost consciousness, I would be dead. 

   I fought the sword for control. How? I don't remember, I wasn't capable of forming continuous thoughts due to the pain.

   Then I felt a searing pain in my chest. It was like falling in the Styx while drinking from the Phlegethon and lifting the sky. But much worse.

   I was pretty sure, I was screaming my heart out. Then I felt as if an arrow hit my chest. I was pushed back by some unknown force. I grunted and pressed my eyes tightly, trying to bare the pain.

   Then...it stopped.

   Was I dead? I waited...one second...two...three...

   I opened my eyes. I found that I was in the same room. But now, the room was a dazzling golden and red in colour.

   I noticed Uriel standing in a corner, looking at me with wide eyes, fear clearly evident. I looked around and saw that there was no sword anywhere. I looked around again, only to confirm that the sword was missing.

   Then another wave of pain hit me. It was mild, compared to the first wave. But it was still enough to make me scream in pain, closing my eyes.

   After a few seconds the pain receded and I groggily opened my eyes. In my hand was the most gorgeous sword I've ever seen. 

   It's metal kept shifting from one to another. It had numerous meticulous carvings that seemed to move. It kept getting more and more beautiful by the second. 

   It was literally an Aphrodite Sword.

   And then the weirdest thing happened. The sword spoke.

   "Lo, the light bringer has been chosen. Glory be to him. Blessed he is by The Holiest Of The Holy. Hell's King hath granted him power." Uriel's eyes widened even more after hearing this.

   The swords voice was melodious. It brought back good memories and faith. It made you believe that everything will work out in the end.

   "Ho-How?...The sw-sword... it spoke! It never did that. Wh-who are you" said Uriel stuttering in surprise and shock.

   I don't know what came over me, but I spoke with confidence and authority.

   "I am Perseus Jackson Lux, Champion of Lucifer Lux, Blessed by the Holy High, Prince of Hell, Bringer of Enlightenment, Harbinger of Justice, Prince of Lies, Enforcer of Truth, Shaker Of Nations, Renewer Of The World , Guardian Of Purity, Restorer Of Balance and...The Light Bringer"

   [[{ Feel free to skip the above paragraph, too many titles get boring }]]

   Uriel was left speechless. I smirked a little at her expression, which seemed to bring her out from her shocked state.

   "I see that you're my brother's champion. Please give him my love, when you next talk to him. But for now, it's my duty to do my best to stop anyone from leaving with the sword. I'm sorry but I hope you beat me quickly" she said drawing her sword.