22.

I flinched my head away as Harry pressed closer, the smell of metallic swarming my sense. He didn't try to touch me, which I was thankful for, but he wouldn't back out of my personal space, and I was growing more worried by the second. I was half tempted to tear his bags apart in search of his phone to try and call Niall. Though I'm sure that stupid prick wanted to something bad happened to me.

"Harry," I said weakly, trying to find the confidence to defuse the situation as quickly as possible. "Please don't."

Harry chuckled darkly. "Why are you so afraid?" He asked, taunting me. "It's not like I did it to you."

"Please," I begged, shaking my head furiously. "We-we had a nice meal, didn't we? Let's not ruin it by doing something stupid," I said, repeating his words from earlier, hoping it would knock some sense into him.

It only seemed to make him angrier. Harry fucking growled, sounding every bit animalistic and angry like a feral dog. "We did," he spat. "But that prick just had to ruin it, didn't he? Why can't men keep their fucking mouths to themselves. I should go back and finish him. All I did was break his fucking nose."

That made me relax slightly, somewhat glad there wasn't a dead body somewhere in an alley. Cautiously, I made the decision to reach out and touch Harry's shoulder. I couldn't see him very well in the dark, and the curtains of the room had been closed when we got in. I couldn't see his face, but I could feel his body tense under my touch.

"Please don't," I whispered softly into the dark, squeezing his shoulder softly when I realized he wasn't going remove it. That was a good sign, wasn't it?

"How about you-you just to clean up, and take the b-blood off your hands and go to bed? I'm sure sleep will help you."

Harry was slight for a moment, and for a second I thought he may just listen to me. "No," he suddenly said, and I felt his body shake as he moved away from me. "No, no no. He deserves to pay. He ruined a good fucking night!"

I swallowed thickly, unsure of what to do in this sort of situation. As much as I hated what the man had said to me, he was just a drunk bastard who could barely walk straight. He didn't deserve to be on the end of Harry's anger. He held too much over exaggerated fury towards him, I wouldn't want to see what the end result looked like if Harry had his hands on him again.

The room was silenced as Harry paced back and forth in the darkness, and I was trying to rattle my brain in the short amount of time I had before he came to the decision to find the man again. With a broken nose, I'm sure he couldn't of wandered off too far.

"Harry..." I said, hesitating. My teeth sunk into my lip as I questioned whether or not I should try and calm in down. In a way it may be good, if the police were called, I could tell them about all of things, and maybe I would have a chance to get away for good, but the more sane part of me knew that; that man didn't deserve to be the sacrifice for my freedom.

"Please don't leave this room," I said softly before swallowing. "I-I don't want you to hurt that man. It's a small town, the police will be called as soon as you go near him."

Harry stopped pacing. I could feel him looking at me, though I obviously couldn't see the the reaction I got from him from my statement. I heard him sigh heavily.

"Bathroom," he demanded suddenly.

"I-what?" I asked, shakily. He didn't answer, though he reached out to grab my wrist, and tugging me deeper into the back of the room. I felt the stickiness of the blood as he did and I cringed as I stumbled after him.

The light of the bathroom was almost blinding as he pulled me into it. I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do in here, but I followed him wordlessly as he pulled me to stand in front of the huge mirror of the bathroom. The receptionist wasn't lying when she said the spa bath was huge. Behind us, it sat in the corner, taking most of the space of the bathroom. A smaller marble floored shower sat, with the toilet close by. If I wasn't so caught up in what was happening with Harry, I may have questioned why they had such a renovated bathroom in a shitty old motel.