ten.

Flora. 

I can feel my face burning up as I run, the calorie count on the display is going up agonizingly slowly. But I thought if I can get in early, I can work out and avoid any criticisms Harry might have. I sweep some strands of my hair away from my face that have come wispy and loose from my ponytail. 

It's nearing quarter past 8 and I decide to abandon the gym so I can get in the steam room and have a shower before I get Harry's morning coffee, I leave the gym, walking down the deserted corridor, my trainers squeaking a little on the tiles. I pull my sweaty clothes off, stuffing them into my gym bag and picking up a fluffy white towel from the pile, wrapping it around myself. I'm actually glad it's so empty, I don't fancy being in just my towel, sweating from the gym around anybody. I pull my hair our of the ponytail, letting it down to hand long past my shoulders as I leave the changing rooms, barefoot, padding towards the steam room. 

I step into the room, letting the soaking heat smother me. It feels good though. I head to the bench at the back sitting down with a sigh and letting the moisture gather in droplets all over my skin. I run my hands through my hair attempting to untangle it a little, feeling happily sleepy. The last person I'm expecting to see is Harry, but sure enough, it's him, standing in front of me. A towel wrapped low around his hips, beads of steam clinging to his torso, which I notice now has more than a couple of tattoos, it's flat and tanned and toned, two identical leaves mark the skin horizontally just above his deep v lines, my gaze travels slowly upto his face as I hold my towel more tightly around me, the blood rushing in my ears. 

"Princess? I didn't expect to see you here, this morning" He says, his hair is covered in moisture too, sticking in damp, dark curls around his ears and his forehead, he runs a hand through them, pushing them off his face, the moisture reflecting on bicep making his sinewy muscles prominent. His smirk is deep set as he waits for me to answer. 

"I didn't expect to see you either" Is all I can think to say. 

"Well, I'm here every day" He shrugs, every time he moves I can't help but watch his taut muscles ripple when he sits down close to me, so his sticky arm is almost brushing mine. I press a hand to my cheek, my face is so hot it must be bright red, combined with him just walking in on me like this. 

"At least you're on time for once" He says, with a low chuckle, I turn to him, my mouth open indignantly but I don't know how to defend myself, the heat and him have turned me to mush. 

"What?" He says, eyebrows raised, smoothing his long hair off of his face yet again. It was once, and it was six minutes, is what I want to say, but I can't. I know better than to bring up that number again. 

"Nothing, Boss" I mumble. Trying to keep my eyes on the wall, and not on him. I sit in prickly silence, deliberately ignoring him, watching the gauzey tendrils of steam under the light. 

"I think I'm going to leave.." I say, unsure what to do around him. I stand up, still holding my towel. 

"Princess, come here" He says as I reach the door, I turn around, he's leaning with his head back against the wall. I don't know what to do, does this count as disobeying him. 

"Come and sit on my lap, I want to feel you" He says, his voice a half groan as he wipes a hand over his forehead, I pause, taking a few cautious steps towards him and he reaches out, pulling me roughly onto him by my hips, so our bodies are pressed tightly together I can feel the bulk of him under me. I work at holding my towel in place but he tugs it hard with his hand, pulling it away from me and tossing it on the floor, burying his head in my soaking shoulder. I feel his hot lips on my skin, he moans softly, one hand pressed tightly to the small of my back as he kisses down my bare chest, nipping at the skin of my breast hungrily. I can't help but moan my hand slipping into his hair as I push my hips down into his junk.

"You're being such a good girl, princess" He mumbles into my ear, I moan into his shoulder, he smells of sweat and so strongly of his after shave. His hand runs gently down my stomach, large hand taking a fistful of my thigh, pushing my legs to part further. Tracing his fingers between my parted legs as he forces two fingers in, making me bite down onto his shoulder with a moan, I hear him chuckle in my ear as he pushes me further, the heat making me light headed as my chest heaves against his, he pushes on regardless, making me shake my legs tensing as he encourages me to orgasm, unable to keep myself from crying out, I release my grip on Harry realising my nails must have been digging so hard into his back. 

He pulls his fingers out finally letting me off of him as I collapse back onto the cold stone bench, unable to catch my breath. He turns to me, holding out his two fingers.

"Taste it for me, princess" He says holding his long fingers in front of my mouth, placing them slowly between my slightly parted lips, not breaking eye contact once. I close my lips around his fingers, unable to look away as he pulls them out again slowly, his lips spreading into a wide cheshire cat smile, scooping up my towel and passing it to me. I wrap it round myself hastily, the heat saturating me completely. 

"That, sweetie, is what you get, when you're good" He says, standing up and walking from the room, the door clicking closed quietly.