chapter 16

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I can smell the scent of the ocean from here, and also the cold breeze hitting my face. I was sitting in the sand while reading the book i carried all the way from home.

"Seriously? reading book and wasting all the enjoyment?" a voice startled me from behind. I turned around and saw him, the bunny teeth-like guy.

I continued reading as i felt him sat beside me. "Don't you like to go swimming rather than just staying here alone?" he asked again. 

What is he even doing in here? is he trying to be close with me or just flirting? "I like it in here, i like peaceful places" i folded the page of the book where i was reading and put it aside.

"What are you doing here anyway? shouldn't you be playing with them instead?" i asked. 

"I was planning to ask you the same question" he giggled.

We both went silent for a moment and looked at the scenery infront of us. The water is still calm, clear and blue, i could see small fishes swimming around. 

"Have you ever liked someone?" he asked out of nowhere.

I glance back at him. "Have you?" i asked too. It was a matter of seconds when he answered.

"Yes, no, maybe? i don't know. It's just...complicated. I guess it was just because i was such a playboy back then that's why i don't know what real love is, and all i do is play around" he looked down.

I can feel his sadness, guess i should've just answered his question. 

"But you know? people like you, still need to know or maybe feel what love really is" i forced a smile and look into his eyes.

"Can you do that for me then? can you help me how to know what it is like?" i was speechless. I felt my blood rushing through my cheeks making it look a bit red. I can't understand what i'm feeling.

I looked away and laughed awkwardly. i can't keep a direct eye contact with him, it was like i'm going to melt away if i do. 

I look around everywhere to find something that would distract me or maybe change this very cheezy topic. And thank god, i saw taehyung. But where's sana? i seem to always see them together.

He looks sad. "U..uh m..maybe should to talk to your cousin first. He seem heavy-headed" i pointed taehyung. 

"Nah..i'm sure he's fine" i glared at him like i was forcing him to go ahead and talk to his cousin.

"Okay. i'll go now" he annoyingly walk away bare footed, kicking every sand he pass by. Hmm, he must be mad cause i immidiately change the topic. Anyway, i'll just go back to my reading.

                                    Jungkook's P.O.V

That was close! if only this man didn't show up with a grumpy face i should've talked to her for a bit longer. He had some timing huh.

"Hey what's up with that face? i was just talking to tzuyu but then you came up and she told me to talk to you cause you look heavy-headed. So what's the prob?" i sat beside him on the sand.

"I don't know, let's just say we had an LQ about something. I wanted to tell her the truth but i don't know where to start" he let out a big sigh.

I also don't know anything about this LQ thingy. But i also don't want to see him sad like this nor sana, so i must do somethin. 

"What if you just tell her right away that you two are going to be together as what both of your parents planned? i'm sure she'll understand that , but fix everything first before you say it all then--"

I cut myself off when we both heard something or someone near the tree behind us. I narrowed my eyes to make sure that no one was there and hear all of what i just said.  It's still a secret after all.