Sanjuugo- Someone assumes the King of Curses fucks the Gardener daily

[Third]

The cat watched rather upset as the mother beat him up. He hated how the mother would hit his body endlessly, only to stop when the redness stopped fading. He hated how after each beating, the mother would remind him that he loved the boy. He hated it when she only stopped choking his neck when it started getting red. He hated it when the mother would lovingly grab the boy's face and give him kisses, telling him that he did well and he could have a sweet today.

He hated it when she iced down the bruises meticulously while the boy ate even though the boy would occasionally whimper it was so cold that it burned. He hated how the mother would kiss his forehead and give him a bright smile before apologising, saying it needed to be done. He hated it when she would act lovingly for the next few hours to the boy before she left for work again. He hated how he wasn't allowed to eat her because the boy told her not to.

"Mama loves me, that's why she needs to do things like that s-so I grow up to be good"
—————

"Oh, there you are! Jogo!" Mahito cheered

Mahito stripped himself naked before jumping into the air and doing a summersault before landing in the water and covering Jogo with water while he was smoking. Mahito reached the surface of the water and remarked that most of Jogo's body had returned. Jogo remarked that this place was pretty relaxing as humans don't come anywhere near it. Mahito remarked that lacking a body was really difficult as it made self-preservation so inefficient.

It was pointed out that Mahito was quite worn down himself which surprised Mahito that Jogo noticed. Sukuna and Itadori were his natural enemies. To Mahito, he started that game because he happened to acquire a new toy but it just didn't go so well. He remarked it was great at first though. He then remembered someone that cheered him up.

"Ah! I meet this handsome man in a coffee shop, the one with the cursed cat. The one Geto wants. That cat is terrifying though. Mad bitch nearly ate me twice. Ne Geto, did you want him or the cat?" Mahito asked cheerfully

"Both" Geto simply replied.

"Ah but I like him. He's stoic but a lot of spunk. He's not that strong though so I don't get why you want him. He nearly killed me after Sukuna ripped me apart but he got distracted by the vessel. Lucky~" Mahito piped up with a cheery tone.

"Be careful with him, he's can pack a harsh bite from what I saw the other day when I tested him. I need both of them. Both of them need each other to complete each other." Geto smiled

Mahito asked Geto if he's sure that he shouldn't have just forced Itadori into a pack using a hostage. The image of Mahito being threatening to get Sukuna out while a bubbly aura surrounded him could be imagined. However, Gojo stated that pacts are placed by oneself on oneself. Mahito sunk slightly into the water and made bubbles as Geto continued to explain. It's not easy to forge pacts with others or due to intervention from others. Mahito wondered if he should have done a lethal blow instead on transmutating Yoshino so Sukuna could use the reversed technique but even then he would refuse with that personality.

"Know your place, fool. I warned you not to put your hands on my gardener"

The image of Sukuna warning him took a solid spot in his mind before he remembered his words. It finally occurred in his mind that the (H/C) boy with the sunflower hat, called (M/N) was the gardener. No wonder he used a shovel to attack and wore a sunflower hat. He wished could've seen his face better. He wondered why Sukuna was so keen on keeping his hands off (M/N). Maybe ex fuck buddies? Did they do it everyday?