8. Kurono

Closing the phone, I cuddled into my hoodie. He knows somethings up. I hope he never finds out, it's for the best. He can't know the truth. But if he did,what would he do? Would he change how he acted towards Eri, towards me? He hates secrets and liers. And that's all I have been.

Should I tell him, though? Doesn't he have a right to know? If he finds out before I tell him, what'll happen to us. Maybe he'd be nicer? He might look at all this differently?

No. Boss's words replayed in my head.

-FLASHBACK-

"I'm sorry boss, this wasn't supposed to happen. I could deal with it on my own, it's fine."

"You're right. It wasn't supposed to happen. You know you're only here because of your abilities. You're only here because you have a smart scientific mind. You're also loyal. And not many smart people would choose this lifestyle. I would have thrown you out the moment I found out you were an omega if it wasn't for the fact that you had nowhere to go and had already become close to everyone here. SO WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!"

"Look, I'll deal with it myself. It won't get in the way of our work."

"No. It will. You'll give it to my daughter. She's wanted a baby and recently she and her husband have been looking into adopting. She'll take the baby. In the meantime, you will hide the fact that your pregnant and you won't tell a soul."

"But I can take care of it on my own I promised they won't get in the way!"

"If you want to keep the baby, you'll have to leave and never set foot in this building ever again."

"...Fine she'll take the baby. But shouldn't I at least tell Kai? Doesn't he have the right to know?"

"You will not be telling anyone. Especially Kai. If he catches wind about this, he'll want to know the whole story. And he might want to keep it. That cannot happen. Kai is brilliant, with brilliant ideas. A baby would distract him, get in the way. Do you really want to be the reason he fails? "

-END OF FLASHBACK-

What should I do? He'll find out anyway right?

My mind was going everywhere , I couldn't think correctly. Everything hurts. I'll deal with this when I'm not in heat. Maybe then I'll know what to do.

With extreme doubt, I drifted off to sleep.