63. Try to make friends

As I said on my board last night my husband's nan dot die to heart failure and I would like to dedicate this chapter to her, RIP nan Dot, we all love you.

Harry was finally set free from the dreaded hospital wing which he was happy for, the smell was getting to him making him feel sick to his stomach and the watery porridge he was forced to eat that very morning didn't help things, he was only allowed to do his morning classes as he was still slightly weak from yesterday's transformations.

As he was heading to his first lesson to the day which happened to be charms when he noticed Luna jumping to get her shoes of one of the torches she was barefoot due to someone throwing them up there again.

"Oh hello there Harry or is it Hadrian now? No it's Hadrian now" she smiled at him and he smiled back to her.

"So your shoes are up there again?" he said as he looked up to them and sighed before he could help her get them back down he was pushed landing on the floor making Otiz growl at who ever it was when he looked he was it was the stupid know it all or at least she thought she was smart enough to be classed as that but even Crabbe and Goyle were beating her at exams.

"What was that for?!" snarled Otiz transforming into his human form but he was ignored which didn't help his anger, after helping Harry back up he went over to her, his green eyes glowing.

"Listen here beaver you should at least say sorry for knocking someone over, especially someone who has just come out of the hospital wing" again he snarled but Hermione just ignored him.

"Luna why are you barefoot?" she asked the snow white blond.

"They got thrown up there and Hadrian and Otiz were helping me get them down when you pushed him over".

"I did no such thing, he fell over his own feet must not be able to walk if he does that" laughing slightly as she got her wand out even if it was a child's wand, for some stupid reason the teachers didn't trust her with her normal wand but it would have to do, this should be simple enough.

She waved the child's wand and said the spell, Luna's shoes moved ever so slightly but they stayed where they were.

"I mustn't be doing the spell right, don't worry Luna I'll get them now in no time, sit back and watch Harry" she waved her wand again but they still didn't move.

Hermione sighed and turned to face Luna "looks like someone put a charm on them so then they won't come down, you'll have to get a teacher, I must be going I have some homework that I need to do" and she walked off bumping into Harry as she went.

"Ow" rubbed his shoulder.

"I can get your shoes Luna" said Otiz as he transformed into a larger size of his normal form and gently picked up her shoes and handing them to her.

Thank you Otiz, don't worry about her the Nargles are just confusing her, she might change if she is able to clear them"said Luna putting her shoes back on.

............

Harry had managed to get to charms on time and he sat between Theo and Draco, Coco uncurled herself and sat on Otiz as they silently conversed about what had happened and she wasn't happy with Hermione.

She flew off making a few of the student wonder where she had come from and landed on Hermione as she was reading her book and not focusing on the lesson or what Coco was up too.

"Hermione you have something on your head" said Seamus next to her.

Coco started to move on her head freaking her out completely.

She screamed making Flitwick stopped his lesson on the Full Body Bind Curse.

"Miss Granger what do I owe this pleasure of you interrupting my class?"

"There's something in my hair and it's moving get it out get it out!" and she screamed again as Coco wrapped around her neck.

Harry leaned over to Draco and whispered "isn't that Coco on Granger?"

Draco looked and sure he notice her blue colouring and her wings hitting Hermione's face, "it is, I think I can get her into trouble, Granger I mean".

He stood up making everyone look at him he just said "Granger what are you doing with my familiar I've been looking everywhere for her, you stole her off me! Who knew you would stoop so low to steal someone else's familiar's, just because you can't get one!" he went over to her and Coco went right into his hand and up his shoulder to wrap around his neck.

Only the Slytherin's knew about Coco and so played along with it all.

"Miss Granger is that true? you have been trying to steal someone's familiar? that is unheard of, you could kill the familiar as well as the person they are bonded to

I think you need a lesson on how to act and how taking someone's familiar couldmharm both of them" said Flitwick to her.

"I didn't do anything, this stupid thing somehow ended up in my hair!" she screamed to the dwarf professor.

Everyone looked at her knowing that with everything going on she was most likely lying about trying to steal Draco's familiar.

Flitwick looked at the animal and his eyes went wide seeing that it was an Occamy of all this but a very rare one due to her colouring.

"Miss Granger I will have to give you detention about trying to steal Mr Malfoy's familiar during your detention I will explain what is right and wrong with how you have actted just today alone, first class of the day and you are already in trouble.

Not mentioning what you did to Mr Snape when he was trying to help Miss Lovegood when he was trying to get her shoes down from a torch, before you say anything about that she came to me and gave me the memory.

I will see you tonight at 7pm sharp!, everyone read the chapter on the body bind curse and write an essay on it, a foot long please, class dismissed" and with that everyone left for thei next class.

Hermione pushed right passed Harry and his friends pushing him over landing on Otiz with a this, "Miss Granger that's two nights so far" said Flitwick to her.

Everyone else headed to their next lesson which happened to be potions with one dungeon bat, the Griffindor and Slytherin going as one, it looked like the two houses might just be starting to get along for once.