Rumours *part 2* (Tom Holland)

Tom and I sat in the dressing room backstage on the "Jimmy Fallon Show", waiting to go on as we Face-timed Tom's parents and brothers.

"Hey, baby." I cooed, Tom and I smiling into the camera as Nikki held up our baby son, Bentley. He giggled and squealed at the camera, making tears prick my eyes.

"How's he doing, mum? He looks like he's having an amazing time with his grandma and uncles." Tom cooed, making Bentley squeal and ball his hands into fists as he gently hit the camera.

"He's having a great time, aren't you, sweetie? He's been so busy playing with his uncles that grandma has barely had any time with him." Nikki spoke and smiled at our son.

"Does he still get confused when he sees Sam and Harry together?" Tom chuckled.

"Yes." Nikki nodded, making Tom and I laugh as he wrapped his arm around my waist. Suddenly, we heard barking in the background, making Nikki look towards the sound.

"Aw, mum, let me see my girl!" Tom laughed, making me smile as Nikki angled the camera so that our dog, Luna, came into view. She saw Tom and immediately started barking, her tail wagging erratically.

"If you can't tell, both of them miss you." Harry spoke in the background.

"We miss them too. Our flight home is tomorrow, so we should be okay to pick them up the morning after." I nodded.

"That's absolutely fine, you know that I love looking after my adorable grandson." Nikki smiled, making us return it as we heard a soft knock on the door.

"Come in!" Tom called. The door opened to reveal one of the staff of the show.

"You guys are on in five minutes." she nodded.

"Brilliant, thanks for letting us know." I smiled. She returned it before shutting the door.

"Mum, we need to go, we're about to go on. But say hi to dad, Sam and Paddy for us, and we'll be there to pick up Bentley and Luna in a couple of days." Tom nodded.

"Alright, honey. Break a leg, you two, and I'll see you then." she smiled. We returned it before hanging up and starting to get ready for the interview.

Tom and I stood backstage, his arms wrapped around my waist from behind and my head on his shoulder as we waited to be called on.

"Now, our next guests are a couple of young actors who announced a year ago on this very stage that they were not together, only to announce two weeks later on social media that actually, they were. Please put your hands together for Tom and Y/N Holland!" Jimmy announced. I started to walk on, followed by Tom as we smiled and waved at the clapping audience.

"Welcome back, you look stunning." Jimmy smiled as I hugged him.

"Thank you so much, it's amazing to be back." I returned, sitting down on the sofa as Tom and Jimmy also hugged. Tom sat down, his hand immediately finding my thigh as I crossed my leg over the other.

"So, you are here to discuss your new movie, that both of you are starring in." Jimmy nodded. We returned it.

"Yeah, so it's another Russo Brothers one. It's called "Cherry'' and it's based on the life of a real veteran, who had a really tough time after he got back from action and struggled with drug abuse and stuff like that. I play him, and since we're married and work well together, Y/N got hired to play my character's wife." Tom nodded.

"And how was it filming that?" Jimmy asked.

"It was amazing. It was my second time working with the brothers, and it was Tom's fifth or sixth time, and we always love working with them. We got to travel a lot for sets as well, which was just incredible." I smiled.