2.

Jimin was waiting in his room, while the whole mansion was decorated for the wedding, which was to take place in a few minutes. He was already done with his attire, hair and make up, and he was currently going through his social media feeds.

Suddenly, the door to his room creaked slowly and Jimin looked up at the mirror in front of him, to see who entered the room. He saw a handsome man with long black hair, long enough to almost reach his shoulders, in black groom suit, looking hot as hell. He looked expressionless, but his eyes looked at Jimin as if trying to remember him, remember every part of him.

Jimin narrowed his eyes a bit and turned around, getting up. Jungkook smiled a little at the boy in front of him. Jimin looked like an angel, but Jungkook could clearly see the fierce look in his eyes, the devil inside them.

"Hi Jimin... I am Jungkook.... I know this is quite weird to introduce myself to my husband, just a few minutes before the marriage-"

"Look." Jimin interrupted Jungkook, who was trying his best to act polite towards the younger. Jimin stepped forward, glaring straight into Jungkook's eyes. "I don't care about who the fuck you are. I don't care about what the fuck you do. I don't care about any fucking thing except my money. The only reason I am marrying you is because my father won't give me my money untill I become your husband. So don't imagine scenarios with me and you as a happy married couple shit or anything. This is pure business. You get the honours to get a tag of being the husband of The Park Jimin... while I get my money back. Simple."

Jimin finished and Jungkook was quiet with a small, almost unnoticeable frown. So Jimin agreed to marry him just to get his father's money back? Wow.

Jungkook didn't say anything and just looked at Jimin's face with an unreadable expression. Jimin frowned at him because of not getting any reaction. He expected atleast shock or, may be hurt?  But there was... nothing. So, Jimin just scoffed at the handsome man and walked past him, about to leave the room.

"And yeah..." Jimin said, holding the door knob, without turning around to face Jungkook. "Don't you dare think of touching me. I don't believe in any of these dumb rituals. So, if you try to kiss me on the alter, I'll spit on your face, right in front of all the guests. And mind you... I am a man of my words, dear future husband...." Jimin smirked and left the room.

___________________________________________

"I do." Jungkook said, finally making Jimin his official husband. All the guests applauded and their parents were smiling happily at their sons.

Jimin just rolled his eyes, and kept on chewing the gum in his mouth, trying his best to not scoff at these irritating guests. He had already said, his share of 'I do' , with a bored expression, but Jungkook decided to ignore it.

Earlier, Jungkook had been waiting at the end of the aisle for Jimin, with the priest beside him. When Jimin came, with a hand around the arm of his father, looking bored than ever, as of dying get over with this shit already, Jungkook looked at the beautiful boy, who is gonna be his other half for the rest of his life. No matter how arrogant and rude Jimin is, he would be lying if he says, his beauty doesn't make Jungkook's heart skip a beat everytime. He is just shocked at the fact that how could someone be so beautiful outside, yet, so evil inside.

No words were exchanged and Jimin was made to stand in front of Jungkook, who looked at his face with a blank expression. Jimin's eyes, nose, lips, everything about him is just so beautiful, that you can't stop yourself from staring at him. Jimin had noticed Jungkook staring at him, while the priest was busy, and looked up at the taller, expecting him to avert his gaze, but Jungkook just kept on staring at him, like a shameless brat. This made Jimin to frown a bit and glare at him. Jungkook still didn't avert his eyes and smirked a bit, just a little. Finally, the Priest asked Jimin for his consent and thus he was the one to avert his eyes first, saying 'I do' scoffing and crossing his arms. He looked at the people smiling at him like he won a battle or something and couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"Very well. Now you may kiss the groom." The priest told Jungkook.

This made Jimin glare up at Jungkook with a challenging look. Jungkook had already decided, way before Jimin threating him, that he won't kiss or touch Jimin without his consent. But, this ritual is must. So, he bent a little, about to peck Jimin gently on his cheek. But before he could do that, Jimin spat on his face.

Literally...

Loud and shocked gasped were heard. Everyone beyond shocked to see Jungkook with his now closed eyes, and... well, spit on his cheek.

Jimin just smirked at him, still chewing his gum with a proud expression now.
"Told you."

Suddenly Jungkook opened his eyes, making eye contact with Jimin. His eyes dark and scary, his jaw and fists clenched. In a swift move, Jungkook pulled Jimin harshly towards himself, earning a surprised yelp from the younger. He then took the handkerchief, which was neatly placed in a triangular shape inside Jimin's chest pocket and wiped his own face. He then glared again at Jimin, who didn't wanna admit how scared he was.

Jungkook harshly gripped Jimin's jaw with one hand, pushing his fingers painfully inside Jimin's cheeks, making the younger open his mouth, and then with his other hand, Jungkook took out the chewing gum, put it inside the handkerchief and threw it. All this while, he was looking into Jimin's eyes with his own dark and angry ones. Jimin was struggling but Jungkook's hold was extremely tight.

"Stop. Moving." Jungkook said through gritted teeth and held Jimin's waist firmly with his free hand. Jimin's jaw had started aching because of the harsh grip, his eyes becoming teary because of how he was being manhandled. He was angry, furious. How dare someone treat him like this, that too in front of thousands of people.

Suddenly, Jungkook harshly smashed his lips on Jimin's plump ones. Jimin's eyes widened. He tried to push Jungkook away but Jungkook wasn't moving an inch. He punched on his chest, tried to kick him, but Jungkook's grip on his waist became even firmer and with his other hand he pulled Jimin's face even more towards himself, holding the younger with his nape roughly.

Jimin bit Jungkook's lip, drawing blood, but Jeon Jungkook bit him back even harder, making Jimin almost scream because of how much it hurt.

Finally after roughly kissing Jimin for about a minute straight, Jungkook pulled back, both of them panting heavily and glaring at each other.

"Don't you fucking dare think I am gonna tolerate your arrogant ass. You are a Jeon now, and you need to behave like one. Misbehave once, and mind you, there will be consequences that your princess ass wont be able to handle." Jungkook spat through gritted teeth, in a low but scary whisper so that only Jimin could hear it. He then pushed Jimin and left without sparing a single glance to anyone present there. Leaving behind a 19 year old boy, with bleeding, swollen and abused lips, disoriented hair and angry tears streaming down his cheeks like a river.

___________________________________________