Dinner

At the end of the day I stand and stretch, waving goodbye to Tori I head to the canteen. I grab a tray of food and walk over to Four, Zeke and (b/f/n). I sit down and smile "Hi." Four smiles slightly "Hey Y/N, how was your first day?" I grin "It was great. I spent most of the day drawing design ideas and Zeke was my first customer." (b/f/n) turns to him "What did you get?" he grins and lifts his shirt slightly revealing the small pattern of flowers "You said they where your favorites." she blushes slightly and kisses his cheek "They are."

Four chuckles and turns to me "So how did you convince Eric to get matching tattoos?" (b/f/n) turns to me gaping "Hold up. You and 'never smiles' Eric got matching tattoos?" I nod slightly holding out my wrist to show her  mine "It wasn't that hard." Eric sits down next to me scowling slightly and I turn to him smiling warmly "Did you get to your meeting in time?" he nods giving me a small smile before giving the others a small nod. (b/f/n) grins "Matching tattoos huh?" 

I grin and start eating so I don't have to talk. "Problem?" she shakes her head "Nope no problem. But your not exactly approachable just can't see you being so..." she turns to Zeke "Is sweet a good way to describe it?" I snort out a laugh and try to cover it with a cough. Eric scowls and picks at his food. Four chuckles and squeezes my shoulder gently "I'll see you later." he disappears shortly followed by Zeke and (b/f/n).

I lean my head on Eric's shoulder and take his free hand in mine squeezing it gently "You know they're just joking around." he lets out a long breath "I know, I'm just not used to it." I grin "Well apparently opposites attract. I'm smiley and beautiful, your frowny and ruggedly handsome." he lets out a low chuckle "Is that a compliment?" I nod "Yep." he shakes his head slightly "Your amazing you know that right?" I blush slightly and kiss his cheek "I'm going to head to bed, see you in a bit." he nods and I stand squeezing his hand once more before leaving the room and starting to walk back to our apartment.