☁️SOULMATE AU☁️

☁️FLUFF☁️

⚠️Warnings: M//u Ir//ma, H//jime H//nata, Nat//mi Kuz//ryu⚠️

Requested by: @Animel0ver911

I am so so SO sorry that this took a long time, I forgot to save it to my drafts. I hope that you enjoy the chapter though!

  ☁️。。。。。。☁️。。。。。。☁️。。。。。。☁️。。。。。。☁️

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" All of your friends cheered, it was your sixteenth birthday. What made it extra special was that whenever you turn sixteen, you can see a color assigned to everyone according to their relationship with you.

You look at your friends and almost tear up when you see they all have purple, a color of true friendship. "Awwww! You're all so sweet, I don't deserve all of you!" You say to your friend group, one of your friends left the living room to go in the kitchen. When they came back, they brought a cake with them. Everyone started singing the Happy Birthday song, while you were just awkwardly waiting for them to be finished and eat the cake.

((Timeskip))

"Did you hear about the soulmate thing? Apparently your soulmate will be pink." Your friend said as they finished their slice of cake.

"Cool! But I don't think I'll find my soulmate. They could be all the way in Antarctica for all I know." You pessimistically

"But what if they're at your school? Or maybe it's that hot reserve course student..."

"Hajime or Natsumi?"

"...Yes."

You both bursted into laughter and your other friends nearly choked on their food and drinks.

"This is why you
aren't in the Main course, dumbo."  You tease your friend, before continuing, "I have Orange juice and shSl LitTle sIsTeR in my contacts. Do you want me to give their number to you?"

"THIS IS WHY YOU'RE MY BESTIE Y/N, HOW DO YOU HAVE ALL THE HOTTIES IN YOUR CONTACTS???"

"Well not all the hotties..." you mumble, your friends make a collective 'oooh'

"GASP! Y/N HAS A CRUSH??? I THOUGHT THIS SAY WOULD NEVER COME!" Your energetic theatre friend exclaimed. Your friends bombarded  you with questions and managed to pry the information out of you.

"Byakuya Togami? Isn't he like...rude? Do you like him because he's rich?"

"Yes, he is rude but I don't just like him for money! I like his attention to details, the witty remarks, and he's very handsome. But I admit... him being rich is a bit of a bonus." You admit to your friends.

(A/n: drinking game: take a shot of orange juice everytime you see the word 'friend' in this chapter)

(( Timeskip brought to you by Hajime having bigger boobs than Kaede ))

"Just a little chunk of hope keeps me going keeps me going everyday!" Your alarm clock sang as you woke up for school. "Nghhhh, let me sleep." You grumbled as you tried to drift back to sleep. However, a certain voice interrupted your beauty sleep.

"HEY  LOSER! ITS ME, THE GORGEOUS GIRL GENIUS, MIU! YOU BETTER GET UP OR THIS ALARM CLOCK IS GONNA BLOW! 10! 9! 8!" You almost forgot that you let Miu mess around with your alarm clock, guess this is what she meant by "motivation to wake up". You scrambled out of bed and frantically pulled the plug, turning the alarm off.

"Well I sure am awake now." You pessimistically think to yourself as you head to the kitchen. You have the stereotypical anime protagonist of toasted bread for breakfast. Once you finished the bread, you brush your teeth, grab your backpack, and go to school.

Your locker was next to the heir's, but you never talked to him. Today you were planning to change that. You saw a sea of green, the color that represented being an acquaintance, as the other Ultimate students came into the halls. There was no pink to be seen, just as you expected, as the students from different levels sped past you to get to their lockers. You were getting your books when a voice interrupted you.

"Hey peasant, how old are you?" The blonde was looking at you with an icy stare while you kept your eyes on the locker

"I'm sixteen, and you?" You asked while putting your books away

"Today I turned sixteen." He bleakly replied

"Oh, well happy birthday!" You cheerfully respond, still not looking at the boy

"Since you are also sixteen, do you know what the color pink means?" As he said that, you nearly stopped breathing. You turn to the boy to see he is pink.

"W-what? Are you...you are..." you struggled to get the words out as you wrap your head around the situation.

"Spit it out. Typically I wouldn't talk to you, but my classmates said to ask you." He impatiently said as he waited for your response

"D-do you really not know what it means?" You were in doubt that he actually didn't know.

"Of course I don't, now tell me." He demanded

"...whoever is pink is your soulmate." You hesitantly say while looking him in the eyes

"I beg your pardon?" He said

"Whoever you see that is pink, they are supposed to be your soulmate." Your explained

"I-is it a specific shade of pink?!" He frantically asked

"No, it's any shade of pink. It could be blush colored pink for one person, or more of a hot pink for another...just having the color pink is the soulmate color." You informed him

"What color am I?" He asked you

"...pink, it's understandable if you don't want to be together. I mean, there isn't a rule that soulmates have to be in a relationship! I just don't want you to feel pressured to be in a relationship with me, not that I would say no IF you asked me I-" your rambling is interrupted as Byakuya hugs you. You're in shock as the warmth envelops you. You slowly hug him back and play with his dirty-blonde hair. When he pulls away, you ask him if he wants to be in a relationship.

"Why wouldn't I? You are absolutely stunning, and your personality shines brighter than anyone else's." He said while holding your cheek in his hand

"That's awfully cheesy of you Byakuya."

"I read it a romance book once, I don't know how to be romantic!" He defended before continuing, "The book also said something...strange when the protagonist's beloved died (A/n: Iykyk) so I don't think I'll use that book for advice about everything romantic." He said shivering at the memory of whatever happened in the book. You laugh at his scarred expression before kissing him on the cheek.

"I'm glad you're my soulmate." You told him before walking hand in hand to class together.

                                     ☆ミ Endミ☆
   ☁️。。。。。。☁️。。。。。。☁️。。。。。。☁️。。。。。。☁️

A/n: Thank you all SO SO SO much for your patience with requests, encouragement, and support. You are all literally so nice and make my day with your comments, whether they're a joke or a compliment. ARGH I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT! 💞💕😡