Chapter 16: Go F*ck Yourself

After walking up in 1973 Logan journey's to 1407 Graymalkin Lane, Salem Center, Westchester County, New York Also known as the X Mansion or Xavier's school for gifted youngsters. 

Once ariving the first thing Logan notices how decrepit and negleted the place looks or in Logans words...

'This place has turned to shit

Hoping to find Xavier inside Logan drives up to the front of the house and knocks on the front door only for Hank to answer.

"Can I help you?" Hank asks surprised and slightly concerned to see someone at the front door being as though no one's visted the place in years.

"Uh... Yeah, what happened to the school?" Logan asks.

"The school's been shut for years." Hank answers. "Are you a parent?"

"I sure as hell hope not." Logan scoffs. "Who are you?"

"I'm Hank. Hank McCoy. I look after the house now." Hank answers.

"You're Beast?" Logan smirks suprised to see his blue, furry friend not looking so blue and furry. "Look at you. I guess you're a late bloomer."

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm gonna ask you to leave." Hank replies now feeling more concerned as the strange man knows about thing he shouldn't.

Hank quickly tries to shut the door but just as quickly Logan puts his hand firmly on the door causing a tug o' war like situation with the door.

"So where's the Professor?" Logan asks.

"There's no professor here." Hank replies struggling to push the door closed.

"You're pretty strong for a scrawny kid. You sure there's not a little Beast in ya?" Logan teases.

"No, he's not here." Hank replies struggling even more with the door.

"Come on, Beast. Come on, Beastie." Logan contiues to tease stuggling none whatsoever with the door.

"No." Hank replies losing the reverse tug o' war with the door, gives way as Logan bursts through door. 

"Hey! I said the school's closed. You need to leave." Hank orders as Logan makes his way into the mansion.

"Not until I see the Professor." Logan replies.

"There's no Professor here, I told you thank." Hank says grabbing Logan by his shoulder and turning him around.

"Look, kid. You and I gonna be good friends." Logan replies before suddenly punching Hank in the face making him fall to the ground. "You just don't know it yet." 

Hank groans and rolls on the floor in pain as Logan goes to search for the Professor. 

"Professor!" Logan calls out.

As Hank lies on floor the pain coupled with his anger towards the strange man causes him to turn into his furry, blue Beast form.

"Professor!" Logan calls out again as Beast runs up behind him.

As Beast nears Logan he jumps up grabbing onto a small chandelier, swinging off it and tackling Logan to the ground. As the two fight Beast manages to get a hold of Logan and throws him down onto the second set of stairs before grabing him angain and throwing him onto a table below. 

As Logan lands on the table with a thud Beast jumps and hangs on the chandelier ready to strike Logan when they're interupted by a familar voice.

"Hank!? What's going on here?" Charles Xavier yells.