56.

song: right where you left me by taylor swift
play when you see the **

'She must've dyed her hair.'

I think to myself as I sit alone in my kitchen and stare at the photos that were released today. You'd think I'd be crying, yelling, and burning almost everything Harry has left at my house, but instead I just sat here quietly at my kitchen table and just stared at the photos.

Her hair was bleach blonde, blonder then I remember it from the party. When Harry told me he met someone, I didn't realize he was talking about someone he already knew, and has already been with. Has he been with her this whole time and I was just to blind to see it? Is that why he ignored me for that week after the road trip, because he was with her?

All these thoughts swarmed through my head as I just study the pictures, not being able to process all of it. I knew he was with someone else, he literally told me. I knew he was holding hands and touching another girl while I was just sitting around and being pathetic. But actually seeing him holding hands with another woman and laughing with her felt like a punch in the gut. I've probably been looking at this one photo for almost twenty minutes, just sitting alone in my house and zooming in on the smallest details.

'I've worn that t-shirt.'  is the one thought that continuously keeps popping into my head when I look at him. He's wearing an old Rolling Stones teeshirt, a specific one that I remember borrowing from him once and wearing it. If I think hard enough I can still remember how it felt, how it was kinda scratchy on the inside from the logo and how big it was on me. It probably about mid thigh on me, which Harry kept saying was 'hot as fuck.' I always scolded him when he would stay stuff like that, but now I'd do anything to back to that.

Now he's wearing that tee shirt to go out with another girl.

When I wasn't looking at him I was looking at the Victoria, and how different she is then me. Her bleach blonde hair is long and wavy, while mine is brown and straight. Even through a photo from far away you can tell she has the brightest blue eyes, where mine are brown. She's classy, with the all black outfit that went along with Harrys black jeans. Her smile was perfect, with straight white teeth and dimples.

I can't help but feel myself grow more and more insecure and angry the longer I look at the picture. It's odd, I wasn't very sad at all, I was just angry and jealous. I didn't feel like crying, I felt like walking over to Harrys house and slapping both of them, then go off and find my own person to go out with.

But, I know getting angry and upset would only make things worse. I have to stay strong, and pretend like I don't care, even though it's torture seeing those pictures. Not to mention they're already all over Twitter. They were trending all over the place, and my instagram notifications were just filled with tags of pictures of them. I literally couldn't escape it, even my texts were just people asking about it.

It made me think if Harry was going to say anything about it to me, or if he was just going pretend like nothing happened. I'm going to have to see him tomorrow, and I already know all the progress we've made is going to right down the drain. I have to distance myself from him, I can't keep letting myself get in these situations where he always seems to be standing in front of me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's absolutely exhausting having to just sit and watch this happen in front of my eyes.

It's like everything was moving so fast around me, and I'm still sitting at that restaurant trying to understand what is actually happening. Harry had clearly moved on, yet for me everything I do just takes me back to him.

I immediately shut my phone off as something pops into my head, sliding it across the table and quickly standing up, not even bothering to push my chair in. I hurry over to my living room and grab the guitar that was propped up on the wall, picking it up and taking the strap around my shoulder.