𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 3࿐⋆betrayals and broomsticks⋆

"Oh wipe the drool off your chin, Ronnie

"Oh wipe the drool off your chin, Ronnie."

────⍣☆☾☼✧☼☽☆⍣────

✰𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍✰

Honeydukes was so crowded with Hogwarts students that no one looked twice at Harry.

He squeezed himself through a crowd of sixth years and saw a sign hanging in the farthest corner of the shop (UNUSUAL TASTES).

Ron, Y/N, and Hermione were standing underneath it, examining a tray of blood-flavored lollipops. Harry sneaked up behind them.

"Ugh, no, Harry won't want one of those, they're for vampires, I expect," Hermione was saying.

"What about these?" said Y/N laughing as she picked up a pack of Sour Sand balls.

"I dunno...does Harry like sour flavoured sweets?" Hermione asked hesitantly but her eyes widened when she read the whole name. "Oh no, Sand? Y/N! Put that down!"

"How about these?" said Ron, shoving a jar of Cockroach Clusters under Hermione's nose.

"Definitely not," said Harry.

Ron nearly dropped the jar.

"Harry!" squealed Hermione. "What are you doing here? How- how did you-?"

"Hazza, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" said Y/N, with her hand over her heart.

He dropped his voice so that none of the sixth years could hear him and told them all about the Marauder's Map.

"How come Fred and George never gave it to me!" said Ron, outraged. "I'm their brother!"

"Those weasels! They never told me either!" said Y/N, equally outraged. "And I am their sister!"

When Ron, Y/N, and Hermione had paid for all their sweets, the four of them left Honeydukes for the blizzard outside.

Harry shivered, unlike the other three, he didn't have his cloak. Y/N seemed to have noticed this as she pulled a scarf from her bag.

"Here."

"But- what about-"

"It's my backup, Harold. I am always prepared," Y/N said, winking at him.

Y/N enclosed her gloved hands over Harry's bare ones as he smiled gratefully at her, once again wondering what the hell he'd do without her.

They headed up the street, heads bowed against the wind, Ron, Y/N, and Hermione shouting through their scarves.

"That's the post office-"

"Zonko's is up there-"

"We could go up to the Shrieking Shack-"