35

Acacius PoV
"Kill the emperor! Kill the emperor! Kill the emperor!" Outside the palace, yells can be heard.

"Brother don't be bothered by them." Luna gently covered 'my' ears. "You haven't drank for days, here."

It was only Luna and 'I' in the throne room, she handed me a glass of blood.

This riot was caused by that Kang Mi-Hi and the temple...who knew she would become a priestess this time and gain the support of commoners.

"It isn't your fault, brother. You've done your best. They've been brainwashed. " Luna whispered hugging 'me' close to her.

[How should I protect Luna? My ability is already used up. How should I kill all of them? But there's only Luna and I...Dominic died during the war. Nyx won't be able to hold the barrier any longer. My pheromones-]

I can hear 'my' thoughts now...it seems like 'I'can only stop time for four hours in this life, and 'I' could also stop myself alongside time but it wasn't enough. I guess it's something like muscle memory since I don't need much practice to stop time for 10 hours currently.

"Pheromones won't work if they've already drank her blood which they definitely had since it wasn't a one day plan." Luna said already knowing what I was thinking.

[Why wasn't I able to find that bitch and killed her on the spot? She just had to change the place where she first popped out, and the temple just had to get their hands on her first.]

"Luna, kill me. Claim that you're on their side." Her eyes widened as 'I' said that, her brows furrowed slightly.

"Brother, my stupid brother. I won't do that to save my own life. Even if the whole world sees you as their enemy, I would still stand by your side, until the very end." She smacked 'my' cheeks lightly with her hands, her eyes were gentle.

"Don't worry, I have a plan." She sighed, planting a kiss on 'my' forehead.

"... A plan?" 'I' asked in misbelief.

"Yes, I'm sure you would hate me but I hope you'll forgive me." She said with a weak smile.

After she said that, 'my' whole body went numb, 'I' could neither move nor speak but 'I' could still listen and see.

"It's a weak drug I made out of Lavender, though Lavender is supposedly fatal to us, the right amount just makes us immobile. Although it does harm your health a little, you'll be fine after half an hour." She ruffled 'my' hair.

She sneaked it in that glass of blood she gave 'me' before, 'I' let my guard down because it was her. She stood up and headed towards the balcony. She started laughing crazily.

"Oh my, you guys look hilarious! Pushing and squeezing all day!" She sneered, her eyes probably narrowed into a crescent, " I didn't know you lot were this stupid, you didn't even realise the emperor was under my spell."

"So it was the princess all along?"

"The emperor was innocent."

"It could be that she's tricking us."

"But the emperor is no where to be seen, she must've done something."

"Too bad the spell broke because of your shouting. I could only feed my dear brother with some lavender drug to make him immobile or else I would've been dead by now." She sounded disappointed.

"She poisoned the emperor?!"

"She's a wench! We've wronged the emperor all this time?!"

"We would be rewarded if we save the emperor."