* Chapter Three *

[Tommys POV]

I stood on the platform and walked along with it watching the lava fall around me... I saw the entrance of Dreams cell open as i stepped into it. I walked into his room only to see him shackled up to the wall... 

"Tommy..." He lifted his head up and looked at me 

"Dream..." I said in response. The dim lights suddenly flickered and turned off, I froze up... not knowing what to do, "Can someone turn the lights back on? I just wanted to-" I got cut off by my neck being tightly grabbed and lifting me up. The lights turned back on... Dream?

"Tommy, we are friends Tommy... Let me out and i can help you!" He said while his eyes got wider 

"D-Dream please put me down", I was pushed against the wall struggling to breathe 

"Come on Tommy, you know i don't deserve this, i was only doing what was best for you, we are best friends... remember tommy?" his crazy smile got wider 

"Dream just put me down... please..." after i asked again he threw me go the wall causing me to hit my head on the black bricks. "How did you get out of the chains" I said while blood was falling from my head 

"You fucked up Tommy", He said kneeling down "Everything that happens on this server is your fault Tommy". 

I was finding it hard to focus on what he was saying as my head was hurting and i started to feel slightly dizzy "..." 

"Aweee Tommy", he stood back up and looked down at me "Your so sad and pathetic... no wonder Wilbur died... you were too weak to protect him" 

"Sam..." My throat hurt too much to shout 

"SAM?! You think he's going to help you? Everyone you've ever trusted Lied to you" he said laughing "Eret lied to you, Wilbur Lied to you, Tubbo Lied to you, TOMMY what makes Sam any different" 

I slowly processed what he said while struggling to stand on my feet "They all changed dream..." 

"Really? Because right now it looks like they are building nukes, planning your death, never talking to you..." 

"How did you-", just as i was about to finish my question his fist swung into my face sending me once again into another wall. I coughed up blood into my hands and the lights started flickering again as dream walked towards me, I was breathing heavily and tried my hardest to shout...

"SAAMMM-!" I started coughing again cutting myself off and the lights turning off 

[Sams POV]

"SAAMMM-!"  A dreadful scream came from Dreams cell. I swear if he has done something to Tommy Im going to kill him. I drank a fire resistance potion and swam through the lava, once i got to the other side I kicked the door open to see dream kneeled down in his shackles like he was before.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM!? WHERE IS TOMMY!!" I Screamed at the top of my lungs holding my sword in his direction. His eyes wondered to the top corner of the room where there was no light and he smirked. 

"sam..." a weak voice came from the corner of the room. I ran over siding on my knees and dragging the voice out from the shadows... 

There he was. Tommy. Covered in blood and bruises... 

"TOMMY!" i said clearly worried for him "WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!"  

I got no reply, only Tommy's head turning to me, struggling to get out any words...

"DREAM YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" I shouted picking up my sword again and walking over to him "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!!" 

"calm down Sam... We just had a little talk", he said grinning. I felt my blood boiling listening to these words leave his mouth.

"I WILL TAKE YOUR LAST LIFE FROM YOU, DONT FUCKING TOUCH TOMMY!" I said kicking him in the stomach making him smile more. I lifted my sword about to swing it into his neck when two arms grabbed me.

"SAM!? What the fuck are you doing?!" Punz said with a confused look on his face 

"THAT MOTHER FUCKER DESERVES NOTHING!!" I said trying to pull away from Punzs grip 

"Sam calm down!" He said spinning me around so we were making eye contact 

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN!!??" I screamed in his face "LOOK AT TOMMY AND TELL ME DREAM DOESNT DESERVE DEATH!!" Punz turned to look at Tommy, He looked surprised and turned back around...

"Sam... he's still alive for a reason, He is a bad person but..." he looked over to dream gritting his teeth... "Nobody deserves to die" 

"Except Tommy" Dream laughed

"What the fuck did you say?!" I said still looking down to the floor as i felt punzs grip  tighten on my shoulders trying to calm me down

"OH COME ON SAM!!" He raising his head to look at me "HE KILLED HIS BROTHER! WILBURS DEAD AND ITS BECAUSE OF TOMMY!" I turned around and looked down at him "TOMMY DROVE HIM INSANE! AND YOUR NEXT! IM DOING YOU A FAVOUR JUST LET ME FINISH HIM OFF" 

"Shut the fuck up before I chop your head off!" I replied trying to stay calm 

"YOU KNOW ITS TRUE! EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENED IS BECAUSE OF TOMMY!" He shouted 

"ITS NOT TRUE! TOMMY DIDNT KILL ANYONE HE DOESNT DESERVE ANY OF THIS! WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I shook my head and walked back over to Tommy, picking him up and sitting him on my back. 

"Bye Samm-" Dream said getting interrupted by Punz kicking him slightly 

The walk home was boring, I couldn't stop worrying about Tommy... every few minutes id feel his tail lightly waft on my hand... Once we got home i placed him on a chair and went to get the first aid kit from the cupboard. 

Once i finished wrapping Tommy's wounds up and putting ice on his bruises he looked up at me...

"Thank you...", he said 

"Your welcome Tommy, Im sorry i let him get away with that... If i knew sooner i would hav-"

"Sam, its okay it doesn't hurt that much" he smiled.
I was just about to get a drink when we heard a knock at the door...

"Come in!" I said wondering who would come over this late at night, then i heard Tommy's voice shouting from the other side of the kitchen counter 

"BIG Q!!!"