Chapter 65: I Like Scarves

Epona's POV:

I looked into the mirror of the girls bathroom, and I started to freak out a bit. My whole neck was covered with purple bruises and teeth marks, even down to part of my collarbone.

"Fuck!" I whisper yelled, running my hand through my hair. Of course he had to leave marks.

How the fuck am I supposed to hide this from Harry.

"Damn." I heard a laugh from behind me, "You've been busy lately, eh, Effie?"

I eyed the corner of the mirror to see Pansy and Nova were standing there smirking. I groaned. Turning around, rubbed my hand down my face.

Nova laughed, "Well well well. Guess the rumors that you two are serious are true."

I rolled my eyes, "Of course. That's not what I'm worried about. He seems to be insane. Harry can't see these; he'll go crazy."

Pansy raised an eyebrow smirking still, "I think that's what Draco's going for. I mean, wouldn't you want to show off the fact that not only you befriended your enemies sibling, but is now in a relationship with them?"

I gave her a look, "Only Draco does that because he's fucked up."

They laughed and shrugged in agreement. I groaned, still looking at them, "Did you just come here to nag me or are you going to help me hide these?"

They both nodded and helped me pick out a scarf that I would wear that matched my uniform, and I made them wear one too so it doesn't look like I'm just acting weird. Hopefully Harry's too oblivious to notice that I'm hiding something.

He usually is anyways.

As I walked into the Great Hall for breakfast, Draco winked at me, licking his lips. I shuddered, and I could hear his cold laugh from where I was standing. He knew he won. He likes winning, after all.

I sat down next to Hermione, and they acknowledged me sitting there, but they were going on their rants about things that I didn't care to think about. I put my earbuds in, and just sat there listening to music. 

Funny how things can turn out, am I right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, yes I know that this is a short chapter, but I really want to also write a Tom Riddle book. I also beg that if I write that book you don't stop reading this one- Even if you do I'm writing it anyways.

The next chapter will be longer and the first chapter for the Tom Riddle x OC book, which I'm calling Blessing or Curse, will come out not too much later than this.

Um, yeah. Hope you're doing excellently.

Until Next Time, Byee!