Curse lifted

Two days later...

Davina's pov

I was sat in my room reading a book when Kol suddenly enters "I found it" he says making me frown "found what?" I ask "I found a way to lift the curse on the pack" he replies making my eyes widen. "Really?" I ask making him nod "yes, I've been in touch with a witch and they know of a concoction spell that can undo curses that were done by another witch. He's coming over to talk with me and run over the spell with me" he explains making me smile "this is amazing, thank you" I respond as I pull him into a hug and he tenses up before wrapping his arms around me.

"I said I would help you and I intend to stick to my word" he responds as he pulls back "well I appreciate it. So when will the witch be here?" I ask "in half an hour but we have to meet him at the bayou" he responds making me nod "okay, let me dressed and I'll meet you downstairs" I say since I was just dressed in a tank top and a pair of shorts "okay" he responds before heading out the room.

I shut the door behind him before picking out something to wear and striping out of my current clothes. I get dressed into the outfit I picked out which is a black faux leather jacket which has a grey hood, a maroon tank top with a black bandeau too underneath , denim pregnancy jeans and black boots. I look at myself through the mirror and nod in approval, the top is quite appealing for something so simple as it compliments my cleavage which you do get a little glimpse of but nothing too revealing.

Davina's outfit

I grab my phone and exit my room to head downstairs to meet Kol who I find waiting at the bottom of the stairs "you ready to go?" he asks "yes, let's go" I respond and we leave the house

I grab my phone and exit my room to head downstairs to meet Kol who I find waiting at the bottom of the stairs "you ready to go?" he asks "yes, let's go" I respond and we leave the house. We get in his car, me in the passenger seat and Kol in the drivers seat since he's driving. He starts up the car and pulls away from the path and onto the road.

.

.

We arrive at the bayou and we get out the car and head to my family's cabin. Kol stops as we hear the sound of a branch snapping. We look around and I see a blonde haired girl look at us "hello?" I call out to her only for her to quickly disappear into the woods "who was that?" Kol asks "I think she's part of the pack but she's not in her wolf form so her werewolf gene mustn't be triggered" I say as we head into the cabin.

"So what should we do while we wait for the witch to arrive?" he asks making me shrug "I don't know, I suppose we can just chill, relish in the peace and quiet from your annoying brother" I respond making him smirk. "Which brother are you referring too?" he asks "Klaus, the one who likes to huff and puff when he doesn't get his way" I respond making him chuckle. 

We sit down on the old couch bits of dust coming off it making me cough "this place needs a clean" Kol says "well nobody's been living here for years since my parents died, only my aunt, my sister and I have access to it as it belongs to our family" I respond as we look around.