Chapter 19.5 - MY HERO JOURNEY!

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

Important notes before you read this!

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A FANTASY + HUMOUR AU!  SO, PLEASE SPARE ME!

ALSO, THIS SPECIAL CHAPTER IS INSPIRED BY THE SECOND ENDING SONG OF BNHA SEASON 2!

Now, let's start!

...........................

CHAPTER 19.5 

A true hero isn't measured by the size of strength, but by the strength of the heart! Kendra Levi.

Humanity was a place on earth due to its tendency to controlling magic. Once out of the atmosphere, magical abilities immediately began to surface. Heroes and villains were born after that. Like a mirror, they are parallel to each other. One wants to save while one wants to kill. One wants to preserve mankind while one wants to destroy it, leaving the world into dust and hopelessness.

And that darkness was slowly swallowing the light.

But then he came! The legendary hero (yusha) called Toshinori. He was also known with the name, All Might!

The number one hero!

Toshinori was a hero who was admired for great and brave acts as well as his fine qualities. He was a true hero! Many youngsters wanted to become a hero just like him! He was also one of the most powerful knights ever to exist in the magical world. This hero had the storing magic called One for All.

This magic allows the user to stockpile an enormous amount of raw power, allowing them to significantly enhance all of their physical abilities to a superhuman level. This results in unbelievable levels of strength, speed, agility, and durability.

With the power he had, Toshinori protected the country with a wide smile on his face, saying "I'm here!" whenever he arrives to slay demons and defeat the villains.

However, one day this legendary hero became very weak due to an untreatable wound that was inflicted on him by the dark wizard, All for One. His muscled hero form was now placed with a skinny-zombie like body and his magic was limited in a day. Toshinori had to step down from being a knight and became a traveller.

The hero decided to find an heir who can inherit his magic powers. After years of searching, he then found someone worthy to be named the near heir of the storing magic.

And he was...

Midoriya Izuku.

An ordinary village boy born without magic powers.

Midoriya dreamed to be a hero just like Toshinori! As they say, actions speak more than words. Midoriya was a courageous boy despite being magicless. In fact, he nearly died saving Toshinori from one of the dark wizard's minions.

Toshinori thought that Midoriya's great determination of becoming a hero would be in waste if it was left alone. Izuku is indeed a hero with a big soul! So, the hero knight made the decision to make Midoriya his next successor.

Yes! Midoriya Izuku will be the next legendary hero!

...................