𝐢𝐯. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐮𝐲

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐔𝐘

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 - 𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐

A few days had passed and Sky had noticed that both Star and Riven were avoiding him. It wasn't hard to spot; even some of Star's roommates had asked what was going on, which she usually shrugged and told them Stella. Every time Sky had tried to talk to Riven, he would disappear, leaving the scent of smoke in the room. And Star would hide herself in the crowds, to which Sky would only see the back of her head before he wasn't able to see her anymore.

And while he didn't share any classes with Star, he did with Riven. 

Sky sighed, rubbing his hands together as he approached where Riven stood, carefully watching two first years tackling each other on the combat mat. The pounding heat of the sun made his brown hair plaster against his forehead as he used his thin fingers to at least have some shade in his eyes. 

"Sweep the leg!" Riven exclaimed, and the girl did as she was told, as Dane's body slammed against the floor in defeat.

Sky raised an eyebrow. "Could you try and be 50% less of a dick?"

"Then I'd be 50% less fun, and I'd turn into you." Riven retorted back, staring straight ahead without giving Sky a glance. 

The blond boy sighed, glancing at his best friend. "Come on, Riv." when the boy didn't answer, Sky decided to keep talking. "Remember last year? You had a sprained ankle and a black eye on your first year."

"What, you want me to thank you for taking me under your wing? I thought my friendship was enough for you."

Sky nudged him in the ribs, grinning once he saw the corner of Riven's lips tugging upwards. "It is." second long pause. "I don't like fighting with you."

Riven kept quiet, and Sky thought he was still mad. "Me neither. Maybe stop acting so blindly stupid. I'm supposed to be the dick out of the friendship."

Sky chuckled, tilting his head. "Okay. I deserved that." Riven snorted, finally looking at Sky. "So . . . water under the bridge?"

"It's not like I can get rid of you." Riven joked, glancing behind him to see the silhouette of Stella in the distance, fidgeting as she stared at the two. "Guess I have to get used to having the psycho blonde fairy being around, huh?"