Chapter 14

So I'm doing this thing where I want to surprise you guys at the end of the chapter. The sex of the baby and the name of the baby will be in this chapter so any time there are a lots of periods that means its saying the sex of the gender. I hope this doesn't end in much of a cliffhanger, I'm trying to wrap many things up in this.

---------------•----------------•----------

I slid into dad's car and buckled up. A lot happened within the past night. Went to the museum, kissed Ahkmenrah hello, our child starting kicking and won't stop moving. Damn Ahkmenrah and his words of "Now come on and give us a good kick." Like really?! Can you tell him or her to stop kicking it's painful some times.

We talked, did some other things and talked about baby names. Oh and Ahkmenrah proposed.

Hold on a second, he freaking went all out with the big diamond ring and dropped to one knee. I bet that never happened back in ancient Egypt, hopefully it wasn't something that meant the man was weak especially since he is a prince and all.

Dad drove off and I grabbed my water bottle with my left hand, only there was a small bump blocking my way from fully grasping it. I smiled slightly to myself, my ring was not just any ring. It was the Queen's ring.

It was passed on by each first born son that would succeed the throne, then when they were to marry there true love- or in most cases there arranged true love- they proposed with it.

Of course I said yes. I love him and I was having his child. If I didn't love him I wouldn't be having his own child. I took a long drink of water before I leaned my head against the cool window and fell asleep.

-----------------------------

"Hi Ms. Daley and Mr. Daley how are you this morning?" A young blonde haired lady came in. I knew her as Scarlet, she was my friend in elementary school and when we met up again in High school. I giggled at her professional tone of voice. "Hi Scar, were both doing good. How is the family holding up?"

I sat on the examination table of the hospital, I was here for an ultrasound. I was going to find out what gender and how many children I have inside of me. "Family is doing fine, mom and dad left yesterday from visiting. They moved to this beach house in Florida, said I could take some friends and such so maybe after the baby is born and all we can take a trip down there."

I smiled, "That would be nice but probably not until the baby is at least of a good age with its immune system." I laid back on the table, she elevated the back of it so I was halfway sitting up in a semi reclining position. I lifted my top up to expose my belly, "Alright this might be a little cold." She squirted some of the gel on my belly and a I gasped at the shock of cold.

"Well, that was fu-" I groaned a little at a sharp kick, "Are you sure I'm not having a soccer player instead of a baby?" We all laughed, the monitor turned on and a calm whirring sound filled the air. Dad grabbed my hand and softly rubbed my knuckles, "Everything is going to go perfect." I nodded.

Scarlet pressed the wand to my belly and moved it around a bit, a sudden whooshing sound reached my ears, I smiled. It was my child's heart beating but there was also a different sound. "Do you hear that? It sounds like two heart beats." My eyes widened and one heart beat sped up. I could be having twins.

"So the one that sped up is yours, that's perfectly normal so don't worry. Let me just move around a bit. Ah here we go I see two feet, long legs might I add. And here we are the privates, uhm the umbilical cord is a little in the way but my guess is..."

I stared at the screen unmoving, that was my baby on there. I started crying a bit, even though I couldn't see the whole baby I knew it was a precious gift. " Your having a .......... Natasha." I smiled widely, I couldn't believe it I was having a ............! Ahkmenrah would be so proud of us for creating a beautiful baby.