4

"A-Aito what are you doing h-here?" shouted Izuku, still recovering from panic. The messy-haired boy brushed his hair out of his eyes and held out his hand.

"I was let out too" he said with a wide smile. 

"You seem like you have the potential of joining after spending a while by your side. That's why I brought you here."

"I-.." stuttered Izuku, not completely knowing how to take in this information. "Joining what?"

"I know you Izuku. I would like to personally invite you to the League Of Villains."

Izuku looked up from his position. "You're a villain!?" He looked back down at his feet, wiping his eyes. "But...I'm a hero.."

"Is that what you still want?" Aito stood up. "Think about all that the heroes have done. There's no remorse. No mercy. The heroes might even be worse than the villains."

He lended his hand to help up him up. Izuku looked around the unfamiliar room he was in. 

It smelt musky. Before he knew it, his curiosity took over him. Izuku walked around the room slowly before stopping at the sight of a door. He couldn't bring himself to speak. He would be lying if he said he wasn't scared.

"That is the door to the main room slash bar. Everyone else is in here right now, probably discussing a way to kill All Might." Aito said, with a small smirk.

Izuku hesitated to speak, but spoke anyway. "I'm sorry! B-but I'm not interested."

He was surprised when Aito gave him a warm smile. "They aren't that bad Izuku. They will probably treat you better than the heroes did. Remember how it felt when they all turned against you? Remember how it felt when the pro heroes threw you in jail?"

"I have to check in really quick. I'll be right back." he said, before pushing the door open. Aito walked into the room. Izuku stayed by the door feeling mixed emotions. He was frustrated, and wanted to leave. But Aito was right. Izuku did remember how it felt to be betrayed.

He leant against the wooden door. All of the thoughts came back into his head.

"You'll never be a hero shitty deku."
"I trusted you."
"I'm disappointed in you."
"DIE TRAITOR!"
"Hope you like it in here."
"I hope you rot in here.."

"That's what you deserve."
"Your mother must be disappointed in you."
"that all you got kid? pathetic. You'll never be a hero."

"Y-YOU'RE CRAZY!"

Izuku's eyes shut tightly and he clutched his chest. The thoughts resembled voices, and for a moment, he felt like he really was losing it. He wrapped his scarred arms around his scared legs and cried.

"What am I doing? Why am I still alive..?"

I thought it was just k-Kacchan who hated me.. I HATE THEM! 

No, no I don't...do I?

And then the door flung open.

"Izuku? What are you doing?" muttered Aito, looking down at the emotional mess that was Izuku.

He got up and brushed off his clothes and wiped his eyes.

"Am I allowed to come in?"

Aito gave him a blank stare.
"Are you sure you are ready?"

Izuku nodded. He still felt like a mere husk of his old self. He was much too tired to keep fighting.

And so he stepped in and turned to see the bar and a room full of assorted villains.