The party

*Your at home, getting ready. Johnny enters the room*

"Where in the hell were you last night?" "I was at Hawk's." I said with a stern voice, trying to pick a shirt to go with my really tiny jean shorts. I ended up going with a light blue oversize t-shirt. "Where are you going?" He looked away as I changed shirts. "Out with some of the Cobra Kai members. You can look." "Just be safe and don't drive drunk please." I looked at him. "Johnny I can't drive remember?" "Oh yea.." He chuckles. I could tell he was buzzed. Then I heard a honk. I looked out to see Aisha's car and the gang inside. I go down, kiss Johnny bye, he was asleep. "Have fun." He said not moving or opening his eyes. I smiled and walked out of the door, locking it.

I climbed in beside Hawk and he put his arm around me, kissing me on the cheek. "Did you guys get the beer?" "Thanks to Hawk, yea we did." I looked over at Hawk "Fake ID." I smiled and clutched his hand. Miguel looked back, "Are you two a thing?" "Yes, I guess we are. If y/n wants-" "Yes!" I cut him off before he could finish his sentence. Demetri rolls his eyes. "Oh goody! Eli got his first girlfriend before me." We just all started busting out of laughing except Miguel who looked at his phone. I leaned up and put my head on the side of his seat. "Sam not texting or calling back?" I could see the messages he had sent and she didn't respond. A angry feeling came over me. Such a bitch. Miguel nodded. I hugged his head, making him laugh. Hawk glared at both of us and just sat there.

  As soon as we got to the lake we set up and everyone started to show up. Then I saw Yasmine and Moon, followed by Kylar and Brucks. "What the fuck!" Yasmine screamed. "Did you invite all these people yas?" Moon asked looking at Hawk. I caught her stare and a jealous feeling came over me and went down my spine. "Do they look like people who I would invite?" By that Moon was already walking down to Hawk. I wasn't taking shit from her so I got to him first and cupped his face in my hand and kissed him compassionately. I saw Moon walk away and as she did I flipped her off. "Oh you sassy thing, y/n." Hawk said, smirking. I grabbed his drink and drunk some. Handing his drink back I went over to the cooler where Miguel was chugging a vodka bottle down. "Woah there man, calm down. How many have you had?" "Five so f-f-far." His words stumbled. I smacked the bottle out of his hand. "Stop. Get over her solider, that's a order. Now please don't get fucked up, I don't want your mom to see you like this. Drink this instead." I said handing him a bottle of water. "Thanks mom." He said with a smile.

I grabbed a bottle a bottle of vodka and was drinking it. I was drunk already. I then saw that Moon was trying to kiss Hawk. He was backing up. I stormed over to her and slapped her, making her fall back. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed at her. "STOP TRYING TO KISS HIM YOU SLUT!" Someone had grabbed me by the waist and was pulling me away. It was Robby Keene. "Calm down your drunk." He smiled. "Oh my god! Robby, it's you! I haven't seen you since North Hills!" I threw my arms around him. Sam came up behind him. "Lets go." She said. "Oh my god your the bitch who ghosted Miguel." I said, swinging at her, hitting her. She got up and ran away, Robby ran after her. I just went over and got another bottle of vodka and chugged it.

 My eyelids became heavy. I didn't know what I was doing. I was so drunk I couldn't see or walk straight. I then felt my body collapse. I heard the mumbles of Aisha and Hawk. I felt someone pick me up and put me in the back of a car. My head was on someones lap. About a few hours later I woke up with a really bad headache, and Hawk on my bed and Johnny standing in the doorway. "What happened?" I asked. Clutching my head. "Well you were walking around talking about how you were gonna go skinny dipping and I got ya before you could take your bra off. Then I took you home and here we are." "Never let me drink again." Johnny had a angry expression on his face. "I told you not to get too drunk y/n. But you disobeyed. Good thing Hawk was there to bring you home." Johnny walked out of the room, leaving Hawk and me alone. I watched Hawk as he slid under the covers with me. "Promise me you won't drink like that again." "I promise" and we both fell asleep.

  I woke up expecting to feel Hawk beside me. He wasn't there. I frowned. I heard the shower going. Johnny usually doesn't get in the shower when I am here. I get up and walk to the door. As I knock I hear the shower turn off. The door opens. Robby steps out with only a towel around his waist. "Can I help you?" Oh my holy hell he looked gorgeous. I just looked him up and down and raised my eyebrows. He saw me staring and smirked. "Y/n..hello?" I looked up at him. "Uh, yea. Sorry.." I walked back to my room.

*Your in your room, reading a book when you hear Robby.* 

"Fuck, whatever." I heard Robby say. He barged into my room and walked over to me and cups my face into his hands and kisses me. I push him off and kick him in the stomach. "What the fuck Rob?" He frowned. "You were looking at me so I thought you were turned on.." "No, I wasn't. Plus I am with Hawk!" "Oh fuck him. He won't treat your right! Please y/n. I have liked you for a long time." I look down into my book. "I have to go anyway." I got up and ran out the door. I was going to the dojo for the class that day.