6.Doubt

Tharn: Type why you want me to stay here...

Type: coz I am happy P'Tharn....I promise when I will start earning I will return you all money...

Tharn: no need to it's a gift for you...

Type: no I can't take such an expensive gift from you....

Tharn: Type you are going to give me my child....then I can do at least this for you....

Type: I am not selling my baby...Type got angry....you think I am doing a business of my womb...??

Tharn: Type I just see you as a mother of my baby and by this, you have some rights on me...you can ask me anything....and most important I can't see you crying.....

Type: Smile....but what if I couldn't get pregnant or unable to give you your child...then you will start treating me differently....

Tharn: Do you think I am that low-level person....No Type no matter you give me my child or not...but I will take care of you always....you are good at your studies and I want you to complete your studies....

Type and Tharn finished their food and get up to clean the dishes....

Type: Why are you doing this...you have appointed my mom and few more people to do all this in your home  ..then why are you doing this here...Let me do it... it's my work....you are my mom's employer....so I can't let you do this.....

Tharn: Type look at me...the moment I entered this place I am nothing but just Tharn...and you are nothing but just Type...so can we be like this Tharn and Type forgetting our designation or all other things....

Type: P'Tharn...I am sorry...

Tharn: why??

Type: When mom asks me to give you child.... I cursed you ...and thought you are a bad guy....

Tharn: so now you think I am a good guy....

Type: smiled...I don't know...

Tharn has done the cleaning and went to the room he saw Type came out of the bathroom after taking bath....

Type: You should also take bath....you stink....Type teased Tharn...

Tharn: move ahead and grab type in his arm...oh really!!! I stink...wait...you brat....Tharn holds Type in his embrace tightly....

Type: P'Tharn aahh please leave me sorry....please...I was joking....leave me na...go take bath....

Tharn kissed Type's cheek and move to the washroom...

Tharn: smiled why I felt so good after kissing him on the cheek why I am feeling something in my stomach...

Type: is still standing in the same place...he didn't move an inch...did he kissed me...but he kissed me before ....I didn't felt something in my stomach then why this simple kiss on the cheek is feeling different.....

After sometime Tharn came out saw Type Sitting on the bed under a blanket....with a laptop..

Tharn: what are you doing..??

Type: Nothing....I am downloading a game...all my friends play games....so whenever I get time from studies and you then I will play....mom doesn't let me go out na so.....

Tharn: Felt bad for Type ...he sneaked under the blanket and sit close to Type....you wanna play on my phone....

Type: Can I play ??

Tharn: Yes...Type you can but you have to sit close to me...so I can see how good you play....

Type: yes sure... He got really happy.... Wao P'Tharn....

Tharn gave the phone to Type he downloaded few games on the phone and started playing....

Tharn: saw the happy face of Type and he didn't realise when he falls asleep....

In the morning he saw he was sleeping properly with a blanket... He understood it was Type... He gets up took his phone from the charging point.. looked at Type such a disciplined kid....

Tharn started spending more time with Type...

After 2 weeks...

At mansion...

Ema: when I will get my child... You know when type gets pregnant I have to go and stay at my aunt's place... So tell me did anything happen between you and Type??

Tharn: I need time...I haven't touched him ....

Ema: why ?? Then what you did these days...

Nigel didn't say anything but she also has a kind of question like are you playing with my boy...coz Ema is being impatient and she is telling Nigel to ask Type that if something happened...and when Nigel tells Ema that nothing happened then she started questioning...

Ema: what you did these 2 weeks....

Tharn: Ema, Nigel Type is a kid, and at this age whatever they feel will always stay with him.... I don't want to make him feel that I am forcing him...or we are using him...I am making a bond with Type so when I touch him he doesn't feel bad...

Nigel always remembers one thing... It's not about only one year ... This will affect Type's future.... Whatever a kid learns or sees at this age they will always remember it... And this is no small thing.... It's not easy to get pregnant and move on... There are lots of changes that will happen in Type's physical and psychological state....

I want him to accept all this and do things willingly not forcefully... And Ema I won't play with an innocent life for my future....

If you can't give me the time I won't do it... If she was a woman and ready to surrogate then the case was different... But he is a kid and very innocent..... I can't do anything with him in rush... I don't want to make him feel like he is not human but a thing to use ....

Nigel: Saw Tharn and said... Sir, I guess you know why I agreed to this...  it's not all about the favors you did to me...but coz I trust you...and today I respect you more coz still you are thinking of Type first instead of your child....

Ema: I am sorry Tharn I know I am being restless these days...you take your time...you know I also don't want that kid to receive any sour feeling with this process....I trust you take your time....

Tharn: knew Ema was scared else she is really a nice woman who always thinks about others first....

And he said things which can convince both women though it's 90 percent true what Tharn said...... but there is 10 percent where Tharn is delaying this coz he wanted to spend time with Type...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.