Chapter eight - the morning after

~Lives POV 

Beep, beep, beep, beep "shut it of" I was awakened by by a high pitched alarm and a loud grown emitting from Alexa side of the room. "Get up Alexa, breakfast ends in an hour" I was tied but I managed to crawl out of bed and make my way over to Alexa who was wrapped in what looked like thousands of blankets "5 more minutes"

 "wow the sheets can talk" I began to try to take the sheets of her to get her up and out of bed. "It's not funny I'm to tired you go without me"

 "Alexa get the hell up or your going to miss class" all I could do was use my words I too was tied to fight with her so I decided to give up and make my way to the bath room. "Where you going" 

"To the bathroom to get ready for breakfast which my I remind you ends in 50 minutes" 

"Finnnnnneeeeee I'm getting up now"

 I made my way to the bathroom it was covered in a mixture of white and black marble. To the right of the door there was a shelf which we stashing our toiletries and a white marble counter with a sink in the centre. At the end of the bathroom was a white bathtub large enough for two people to fit it. To the left was a shower in the corner and a toilet. I took a closer look at the handle on the shower and I realised it was a snakes head covered in a emerald green paint. Above the sink was a large square mirror it's frame was covered in emeralds and diamonds. 
I made my way to the shelf and gathered my things mean while I heard a thud meaning Alexa had finally made her way out of bed well I mean rolled out of bed. "Eh she's alive!"

 "no thanks to you, if it was up to me I would be fast asleep having a lovely dream" I continued to laugh at Alexa's pathetic attempts to get up and wash my face, brush my teeth and my hair. By the time I was finished Alexa had finally made her way to the bathroom and began her morning routine.

 "So this our uniform, it pretty bland don't you think?" I looked down at my new uniform, Then Alexa spoke from the bathroom "Mmmmh that's why I were my cat ears and some make up to add a little spice to it" 

I scoffed "A pink lip and an some animal ears isn't spice" 

"speak for your self they are my signature look and as a matter of fact I get lots of complements" I heard Alexa whine, i smiled a small smile towards the bathroom as I put the finishing touched on my uniform. I tied my hair into a top bun just like the day before. I opened my trunk to pick out my dark red lipstick the with shade name 'Blood'. I brushed the lipstick lightly on my lips giving them a nice natural looking tint and I walked over to the bathroom interrupting a mouth filled with tooth paste Alexa. 

I grabbed my eye liner and began to applying it. "Eye liner sharp enough to stab a man in the back" I muttered to myself. 

"Now that's a makeup mantra if I've heard one" Alexa said still brushing her teeth.

 "A what what"

 "you know something that you say to your self while applying makeup like contour is non magical transfiguration"

 "that's a horrible mantra" 

"oh come on It was good for thinking of one on the spot" Alexa giggled slightly and I shrugged my shoulders and placed the cap on the eyeliner then putting it back on the shelf. 

I turned my head towards the clock on my bedside table it was 8:40. "Alexa we have 20 minutes till the end of breakfast and I'm hungry so move it" 

"excuse me but it takes time to look this good everyday" I giggled at her response and decided to lay on my bed until Miss perfect was ready. "All done, What do you think?" She gestured towards her makeup "you managed to cover up your under eye bags well I'll give you that" 
"come on then, you were the one that said you were hungry" she said turning her back to me and opening the door "I am-" 

"then move it!"

 We began strolling down the long corridors toward the Slytherin common room. As soon as Alexa and I entered the room all attention was on me. The room had gone from loud and lively to dead silent. "Morning"I say lifting my hand up to give a subtle wave to my peers. When I looked over Alexa was already half way to the common room exit. 

I quickened my pace to catch up to her ignoring the many eyes that were on me. I reached the door as she opened it but just before stepping out of the room a deep voice called "Morning, Live" I turned to see 'The Tom Riddle' staring at me. He had a neutral expression but I could tell he was more focusing on protecting his memory's. I send a cold smile his way I managed to say "Morning Tom" before slipping out of the door and slamming it shut behind me.

 "You not only caused a scene in front of the entire school maybe even traumatising some first years but you are on speaking terms with the most powerful and terrifying person in the whole school, I'm so lucky to have such a cool friend" I looked at her she was smiling at me and I returned the smile, one things for sure she was the nicest person she'd ever met. 

We linked arms and walked all the way to the great hall just in time to grab some toast before we had to get to class. "So what do you have for your first lesson Live?" Alexa said with her mouthful of toast. "Um potions with Professor Slughorn I think, You?"

 "I've got transfiguration with Professor Dumbledore" I worried look spread across my face as I realised she wasn't in my class.

"Slughorns the head of Slytherin he'll be nice to you don't worry" she reached her hand round my shoulders and brought me in for a small hug "I wasn't worried it's just I realised that, that Professor was the one to scared to show me around after the sorting that's why I was given Tom as a tour guide, I'm just not sure how he would react to me being in his lesson" "you were bound to be in his lesson someday so don't be to hard on yourself" she always new what to say to make things better.

 "Oh and if I might ask are you any good at potions?"

 "I've memorised the entire of every school book that was listed as needed for my classes, does that answer your question" 

"oh so she's pretty and a genius you do great in slughorns class, he has this kind of cult of students that are amazing at potions he hold meetings with them and gives them what ever they ask for" I turn to her very confused.

 "did I hear you right a cult!"

 "Toms in it if it makes you feel any better" she nudged me with her elbow at the mention of Toms name.

 "No it dose not in fact it makes me feel worse there's something about him that is not right" 
"welcome to the club Live, come on I'll walk you to class"

~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is long it's just there's a lot of details to include.

 Like the introduction of new characters and friends. 

Hope you liked this chapter. 

T.