T E N

A/N i just wanna start of with saying, a huge thanks. and i want give a few shoutouts to people, who always pop up at the top of my screen. 1. fredfromthedead 2._dracox3. janie1554 4.MaCKaYLa_LoVeGooD5. 

its been at least a week since the whole thing. rumours being spread, about me obviously. people think im some demon sent from hell or some shit. thats not true right?

anyways, draco has been distance lately, probably because mattheo will not leave my side. we have one of those death eater meeting tonight, we have one every friday or some shit, i honestly cannot be bothered.

i wore a black tang top and and black leather bottoms, my hair was a little curly, i liked it, i had natural makeup. i looked gorgeous.

i walked to theos dorm, so me and mattheo could apparte there. i walked into his room, draco was there, i walked into the room and my smile just dropped.

mattheo smerked. " looking sexy." he whisleted. i walked towards him and rolled my eyes. draco starred. i tried to make it less uncomfortable. i gave him a little smile. we all apparated.

we landed, my stomach turned. "ugh that is worse than a period." i scowl, the boys laugh. we sat at the table. waiting, soon the dark lord burted through the doors.

he didnt even sit down, he rushed towards me, i was so concerned. " darling, come with me quick." he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room, mattheo following.

" ready yourself for what im about to say." he started.. i was scared but ready. " your a morning star." okay hold up honey, a what.

"morningstar? like lucifer morningstar?" i quistioned. no they can't be right. i have parents, pfft as if.

" sorry. but i think your all wrong, my parents died in a car crash." i let out

"no sweetheart your fucking father is the man himself, lucifer." he shot back at me.

i gulped. i was scared, why me, anyone else. mattheo gripped my hand. "look there is a way i can make you remember, but your going to have to lie here." he pointed to some sort of table. i agreed and lay down. mattheo let go of my hand, him and his father said some sort of spell then squeezed my wrists. suddenly i woke up in a black room.

where am i? i looked around. i walked around the dark place, the floor was covered in water. i walked through the dark room and came across a book. as i got closer, my name was on it.

Y/N MORNINGSTAR
i went to pick it up, but a little girl ran past me and picked it up. she looked an awful lot like me when i was a child. she grabbed a dark figures hand, and he said "its time for your to forgot, little Y/N, you will remember when the time comes."

i was brought back to reality. i took a huge breath sitting up. both voldemort and mattheo, grabbed my hand to see what i had seen. 

"your- a morningstar." voldemorts face lit up.

well no shit sherlock. i decieded to go to theos room. i honestly didnt know what to say to the rest of the group, oh my father is lucifer morningstar and ive been lied to all my life. 

mattheo walked into the room. he lay beside me. "are you okay?" he whispers in my ear.

i simply nod. and drift off to sleep. i was tired, from everything lately. i needed this. so i stayed there. with the one i loved the most in this world.

A/N IM SOOO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT AND NOT SMUTTY AT ALL!