68. Foolish

"Baby, I don't know why you're treating me so bad
You said you love me, no one above me and I was all you had
And though my heart is beating for you, I can't stop crying
I don't know how I allow you to treat me this way and still I stay"

~Ashanti pooh

Kennedy banks pov

As I spray the counters down in the bathroom I blast 'I should've cheated ' by Keyshia cole in my ear phones

I don't even wanna look at Von right now . He just completely flipped on me in a split second all for a girl who set him up along with his manager .

I know I was wrong for putting hands on her in front of her child but she was to comfortable and talking like she lives here or is still with Von . And Why does she even know all my business anyways ?

Her and Von must still have some type of contact for her to be bold enough to be disrespecting me and our relationship Then for him to come out and just be all cool about it ! I swear if the roles was reversed I would be having to call Jeff because he would be catching another case but when he does it it's fine .

He's such a hypocrite. Always telling me to be loyal and down for him but he just folded for Kitty . I can't even think about him the same no more ! Him , the baby , and her can live here and I'll stay out of it like I was before since that how they clearly want it to be . Ooou I can't stand when -

"You don't hear me talking to you ? " I hear while I feel the earphone being yanked out of my ear . I turn around and see Von standing over me with a mug .
I suck my teeth and turn back around .

I hear him chuckle then watch him smirk through the mirror " so you wanna nigga to go back to jail right ? " he questions " matter of fact you might as well just call Jeff right now cause you got me fucked up "

"Stop talking to me von go play with your step children "I spat at him and then feel him forcefully turn me around .

"First of all stop disrespecting my kids and secondly what's your problem?"

"My problem is that you out here defending that bitch and them Illegitimate ass babies over me "I tell him

"Nigga I kicked her out what the fuck you mean ?"

"You told that hoe to chill out and go get a drink Von what kind of shit is that ? " I turn around and ask him . He can't possibly think I'm in the wrong here .

"Kennedy you can't go around slapping the mother of my child because your upset about her dropping off my son "

"Did you hear the things she said to me ?! " I shout " she disrespected me , this relationship, my brother ! And all you care about is that stupid ass baby ! " I blurt out then exhale realizing what I said . I hate that I'm continually speaking badly on the baby he thinks is his child but it just slips out . I don't respect Kitty or Asian enough to hold it in anymore . One day I'm just going to blow up , and I feel it coming .

"She's the mother of my child Kennedy " he mumbles "I told you , you don't have to worry about the kids , what more do you want from me ? " He asks

"I want respect Von " I tell him and he looks away "I want a paternity test " I say honestly finally getting the courage to speak up. I'm over it !

"A what ? " he asks

"So now your bow legged ass can't hear or speak English ? "

"Shut the fuck up Kennedy and no I'm not getting no fucking paternity test end of conversation!" he says about to walk out

"Okay well then it's the end of our relationship " I shrug and he turns back around

"We not over till I say we is " he says seriously and I roll my eyes .

"Shitten me " I mumble " until I see a test we're not together "

"Okay so you telling me I drop all these hoes for you , kill and beat niggas for you , get your name tatted on me , give your ass the world and you tripping on some kids ?"

"Von first of all the hoes you supposedly 'dropped ' are still around , my name is on your back where nobody can even see , and all this materialistic shit is nice but it has no meaning " I say

"Fine I'll get your name tatted on my face then the fuck ! "

"Get a fucking test Von ! " I yell

"No ! " he yells

"Why not ?"I asks him calmly trying not to let my anger resurface

"Aye so since I'm on house arrest and shit I was thinking I should start recording videos for my music " he says completely changing the subject .

"Dayvon daquan Bennett " I frown and he chuckles

"Seriously bae I need to ask you sumn then we can finish this lil convo Forreal " he says seriously and I roll my eyes "you wanna be in my video in like two weeks ? " he asks

"No " I say dryly and he stale faces me

"Cmon nigga stop being like that you know you want to "

"Nah I'm not supporting you until you get a pat-"

"It's for ride " he blurts out .

"Wait your song ride ? " I ask him

"Yeah I remember you told me you would be in it so I wanna make you the star " he smiles

"Really ? " I chirp "what would I even be doing ?"

"Being the bad bitch that you are baby " he smirks taking a step in front of me , trapping my body on the counter.

"Awe I would love to be in your rap video " I smile "why me ? "

"Nigga cause it's about you Duh " he squints his eyes "and when I got arrested ,when we was in court you showed me what the true definition of a rider is so it can't be nobody but you " he tells me and I blush " plus I'm not allowed to see Durk so your all that's left " he mumbles and I chuckle a little before swatting him ." I'm just joking "

"Dont joke with me we're not friends " I shake my head

"Oh you don't fuck with me no more ?" He asks inches away from my face

"Nope I'm only being in your video cause I love the song but other then that I'm not talking to you "

"Oh really ?" He asks then plants both hands on the side of me and starts kissing down my neck .

"Yes now stop touching me " I say "you need to get a paternity test or we really going to have a problem because I don't appreciate how your bitches be disrespecting and acting like they don't know what we got going on , obviously you don't have my position solidified in they head and it's gone get them hoes slapped everyt-"

"Man you wanna argue or get your coochie ate ? " he groans cutting me off catching me off guard .

"What ? " I ask shocked

" do you wanna argue or get yo shit ate I ain't stutter " he says seriously

"Uhm " I gulp and look away to think . Yes I wanna get my point accross but damn this is a tuff decision. "I mean " I start" we don't gotta argue " I mumble and he starts chuckling

"Yo lil freaky ass just be wanting some dick that's why you be tripping on me " he mumbles on my chest as he lifts me up to sit me on the counter and kiss down my body while sliding off my joggers .

"I'm still mad at you" I exhale

"Fuck you being mad " he says lowly while sliding his tongue down my stomach.

He grips my thigh then bites his lips before preparing to take off his grill and start .

"Wait " I stop him

"Eat it with your grill in "