Prologue I

ring..

ring..

ring..

click.

"h..hello?" i groggily asked after i answer the call.

[bro, listen to me. whatever happens don't go outside and lock the door alright!?]

"..huh? wh-what are you talking about?" i massage my forehead and asked him again "why are you calling me past three in the morning? bro, we just parted at your sister's birthday party a few hours ago. don't bother me 'cause i need to sleep, damn it.."

[bro, it's dangerous to go outside so listen to me. lock the doors and wait for us to get you, do you understand!?]

"sigh, you're sh*tting with me again like last time huh.. whatever bro.."

[i'm not f*cking with you this time and i'm serious! lock--]

click.

i yawned after ending the call. do they really think i would fall for that "lock the door/apocalypse" prank again like they did a few months ago just because i am still feeling intoxicated and groggy? those sh*theads, i'll get back at them one of these days.

i turned off my phone so they can't bother my sleep. but damn, my head hurts and i felt a sour taste in my mouth. so i slowly got up and walked towards the c.r. to vomit and also pee.

but i noticed a bright glow that is coming outside the window. i stopped walking and instead approached the window to take a peek outside and see what is that brightly glowing thing. yet before i take a peek, i heard many different sounds that i totally blanked out.

a sound of glass breaking.

a piercing sound.

and a thudding sound.

i don't know how many seconds has passed when i slowly digest what happened.

damn, the window is broken!

who the heck did that? that asshole is so unlawful.. wait, strange.. why i am leaning at the wall? i am walking closer to the window to take a look. why am i here?

i tried to move but a sharp pain on my chest made my mind sober.

i look down and noticed a protruding crystal-like object stabbed in my chest. i touched it and a cold feeling spread to my hand.

"..damn."

i coughed up and blood trickled out my mouth. i tried to shout for help but the pain and difficulty of breathing hinder me to gather strength to shout out.

as time passes, i feel my body turn cold and my eyesight slowly blurred. i feel scared and shocked. just what was happening outside? and the call of my friend minutes ago, is it true?

damn it, my mind is turning hazy and i can't breathe. is this.. my end?