Leah Charlotte Harper

*All the stars in the sky could see why you are perfectly wrong for me*

Background/ Introduction

*Third Person Pov*

Leah is a beautiful young woman. Medium length, wavy, brunette hair. Glorious green eyes. And a stubborn, ignorant and also caring personality.

When Leah was 4, her parents would get her a babysitter to come look after her  while they would go on important and confidential "meeting". One day, while Leah was waiting for her babysitter, she overheard her parents arguing downstairs. She is never normally rude, or hardly intrudes their personal business. However, Leah's curiosity came over her, so she decided to sit behind the bars of her stairs to hear more better.

"It's too dangerous Liam!" Her mother said with a tone of anger and fear in her voice.
"What choice do we have? Odette, you know what they are like!" Her father argued back.
"We can't do this, if something bad happens, I don't want to just abandon her!"
"Listen, Odette. We can just let Samantha take care of her. It's no big deal." Leah's father tried to reason.
"I am not giving up my daughter just because you think she is a distraction to our job!"
Leah's parents were arguing for approximately 5-10 minutes until the doorbell rang.

Leah quickly ran to her room to make it look like she never left at all. She definitely wasn't listening to their conversation! The doorbell rang again. Three times.

"Hunny, I think its Hydra!" Her mother stated in a whisper.....

*BANG*
*BANG*
Gun shots. Blood smothered across the carpet floors. Leah hid in the corner of her room, hoping whoever just killed her parents, wouldn't find her and kill her too.

Leah's door slowly creaked open and she was quickly taken away. This was Hydra's doing, yet she didn't realise at the age of 4.

Hydra tested Leah, gave her powers she never thought was possible. Telekenisis. She is able to manipulate objects, people and creatures with her mind. Leah also contains energy manipulation with a transparent purple energy source that spreads around her hands when in use. (Just imagine Wanda's red powers but instead purple💜)

*Time skip*
Leah has been a hydra agent for many years now. It was until when she was 20 years old, she escaped from their base to go into hiding.

Being apart of Hydra was difficult and stressful. Leah knew it was wrong to be an asset to their team. So that's why she ran.

It took a lot of planning and courage to get out of there. She was in hiding for nearly 2 years; that was until she became open to the world, quite famous considering she started working for a billionair, playboy. Yes, you're correct: Tony fucking Stark.

Word count: 461
Go read my other wattpad book of different imagines/one shots!
Kiwi ~🥝