"I love you"

*You are now at Cobra Kai, changing when Miguel walks in on you half naked*

"Woah woah woah." Miguel covers his eyes and turns around, respectfully. "What are you doing here so early?" He says looking back. I'm dressed at this point. At might I say I look hot? "Oh just wanted to get a early start, you know get ready for the tournament this weekend. Also did you have a major headache when you woke up this morning?" "Oh you too huh? I had to take like five aspirin to get it to go away. Don't ever let me drink like that again." I smile and wink at him. "Same here." He chuckled and went out, leaving me and my phone. I laid back on the bench, the bench was cold when it touched my back, sending a shiver up my spine. I looked at tiktok for a bit to find that Hawk had posted me in a tiktok. I cringed where I went into the comments to find that Moon had commented. No response from him, good thinking.

I still needed to tell about how Robby kissed me earlier but I was nervous. Of course I wasn't going to tell Hawk! That would be stupid. I went into Johnny's office and closed the door. "Hey, I need to tell you something what Robby did." "What did he do this time?" Johnny said still looking at the newspaper. "He was over this morning." This caught his attention and he looked up. "And he kinda kissed me.." Johnny smirked. "Knew he had a thing for you. Kinda knew when you guys were five." I rolled my eyes. "But I am with Hawk!" "Then don't tell Hawk? It's not that complicated y/n. Just don't tell anyone. I'll keep the secret and have a talk with him. Okay?" I nodded. "Yes sensai."

Aisha walked through the door holding the wrist of Bert, small kid in glasses. "Come on Bert! It's not scary to get head bumped." I started laughing. "Let him go! Oh gosh that made my day." As soon as she saw me she came over with a worried look and motioned Miguel to walk over as well. "You haven't seen, have you?" My heart dropped. She showed me a pic of Moon holding Hawk in her arms. Tears started rolling down my eyes. After everything we've been through he cheated on me?! "Y/n, are you okay?" Miguel said holding out his arms to hug me. As soon as I went into his arms I heard the door open. Hawk walked in. He saw me and Miguel a angry look came over his face.

I pulled away and grabbed Aisha's phone and shoved it in his face. "What the fuck is this?" He looked at the phone then looked at me once again. His facial expression changed from angry to hurt. "Y/n..it's not what it looks like! Her dog had just passed away and she needed a hug! You know I don't like her. I really love you!" "Well dude you didn't have to be all smiley and touchy in the picture." Miguel piped up. "You stay out of it." I looked down at the mat, tears rolling down my face. I had the feeling to run out of the doors and that's what I did. I heard footsteps behind me. It was Hawk. He was yelling my name trying to get me to stop. I kept running. I couldn't feel my legs, it was like I was running in slow motion. I then tripped and fell. I just laid there, tears still coming down. Hawk ran up beside me and knelt down, picking my face up and looking down at me with his blue eyes. "You know I love you." I can't believe he just said that! I flung up on him, my arms around him. I was crying into his shoulder, getting his hoodie wet. "I love you too."

(I was truly crying when I wrote this.)

We sat there for a few minutes before I got up and looked at him. He cupped my face in his hands. I kissed him with every might of my body. After I lean away from him I look into his blue eyes. He presses his forehead against mine. This is the moment I knew I was in love with Eli Moskowitz. I loved him with every bone in my body.

Spoiler: Sorry this was so short, next story is the tournament and what happens after!