Chapter fifty six

Ari's pov

"No it was nice talking to you doctor." I laughed with a bright grin as I waved goodbye to the friendly therapist lady having evaded each one of her questions most spectacularly even if I do say so myself. However the smile dropped when I turned away from her, my expression for once completely serious as I sped off towards where I could feel my friend. I had something burning in my mind to tell her that just couldn't wait a second longer. It was big new, the biggest I'd found out in a long long time - and that's coming from the girl who single handedly discovered master Acaina married scary Kaida last spring. Bynn helped me there though, he's a great friend, way to sweet though. He still believed his master and Stafallen had a 'professional working relationship'. It was me who ultimately uncovered the truth by crawling through air vents and checking mission logs. And they say I don't work hard.

Speeding round the nearest corner I shot a hand out and latched it round Ahsoka's wrist, tugging her back along druther from the medical bay as my mind began to buzz. She seemed confused at first but after I gave her a quick 'trust me' glance she shrugged and followed after me. Looking left then right then back again I checked the coast was clear before tugging my friend into a nearby closet and swiftly clamming the door shut. Yes you heard me right, a closet, why you ask, well there's no cameras inside them of course.

"Okay so is this Mace Windu kissed a droid big or Obi wan went a day without tea big?" Ahsoka immediately asked as I fumbled round my belt for a torch. Switching the device of the bright white light flickered to life between us illuminating my bright grin and her somewhat more skeptical expression.

"Bigger than both!" I whisper-exclaimed in excitement while hoping on the spot. This was so the most brilliant thing I'd ever uncovered. Ahsoka though still seemed skeptical and folded her arms across her chest.

"...Did you finally get a speeder?" She asked, which was a fair guess since I'd always wanted one of my own and practically everyone knew it

"Better." I responded as my smile grew so wide it made my cheeks ache.

"Better than that? Oh wow, you really are hyped," She replied sounding impressed and even intrigued now as to what I'd discovered. Looking up my tortuga friend thought to herself for a few seconds before looking back to me. "...is it to do with our masters?" She asked with a shine to her eyes that showed up even in this low lighting. Immediately I began to nod furiously and jump up and down on the spot with excitement. Ahsoka to seemed suddenly drawn in, her smile growing as she placed her hands together and leant closer into the light. "Do you know what I hope you know?-you do dont you?? You found out!" She whispered exclaimed with a bubbling excitement that was fast building the match my own.

As some context: nearly ever since me and Soka have been with Skyguy and (n/n), well we had this kind of bet going. It started after talking with the clones and discovering when (y/n) was kidnapped all Anakin did was talk about her. Then we noticed a few stray glances between the pair you'd have to be totally blind to miss. After that well, let's just say me and Ahsoka have been waiting for our ship to sail.

"I found out something that might prove it," I responded giving Alger a wink and proudly placing my hands on my hips. Honestly, I'm almost insulted the separatists haven't tried to higher me as a spy yet, I swear with my superior snooping skills I could end this war in a week maybe to tops.

Realising Ahsoka was still hanging onto my every word and waiting expectantly to hear the news I shook my head and relaxed my posture again.

"Oh right, well you know how I was asleep over master (y/l/n)'s lap earlier? Well I wasn't asleep - well I was then I-

"Ari you're killing me here, what the big news??" Ahsoka interrupted as I began to ramble like always. I can't can't it I have a very limited attention spam, things distracted me easily.