23.

Everything about Harry was hard. His body, his mind, his scary as fuck stare...but his lips, fuck, they were soft and sweet, despite the urgency that was behind them.

He moved his hand to cup my face as he pressed his lips harder against mine, desperate to feel every part of me. He moaned against my lips as he pried them opened with his tongue. I couldn't help but follow his lead as he dominated me with mouth, kissing me as if it was the last time, and to be fair, with my poor decision making, it might be.

There were too many raw emotions in the kiss, and it was making my knees feel weak as Harry pressed me further into the wall. I fucking hated how the more we kissed, the more I craved it. His kiss felt hungry with need and desire, his fingers tightened in my hair, tugging it until it hurt. His lips moved over me, pulling away for a second, before planting multiple short kisses over my now swollen lips.

"Fuck," he gasped, panting heavily. He kept his forehead against mine, before kissing me once more. I didn't even question it, because the need to feel his lips on mine was overwhelming. I hated the nerves that sat at the bottom of my stomach, and how my eyes were shutting at the feeling of being touched him him. "You're so fucking beautiful," he growled.

I didn't know what to say, or if there was even a right thing to say in that moment. By body was overwhelmed with emotions. I simply stared at Harry, wide eye, bringing my fingers to touch my lips that still tingled.

He took a deep breath, before he pulled his face away from mine completely, ultimately pulling him out of his own head, and cocked the gun back to my temple. He watched me, and he almost looked as if he was in pain as he stared. He shook his head to himself, shutting his eyes.

For whatever reason, I thought there would of been a count down, or an apology for the fact he was even doing this, but no. Harry cocked his gun, and a moment later the trigger was pulled. I gasped loudly when nothing happened. I didn't know if my heart was racing over the fact I had just escaped death a second time, or if it was because of the look in Harry's eyes when he opened them.

He swallowed thickly, and I watched as he threw his gun back into the main room, towards one of the beds. "Thank fuck," I heard him whisper to himself.

Without another word, he pulled me towards him, pressing his lips down onto mine. He kissed me as passionately he did the first time.  He nipped at my lips, moaning when my tongue met his for a second time, though this time his fingers weren't caught in my hair. I felt them tug at my underwear. I hastily removed them, before I was walking backwards, my bare ass hitting the countertop.

Harry broke away from the kiss, his cheeks flushed as he spun me around so I was now facing the mirror. He tugged my singlet over my head, before he pushed my hands to rest besides the sink, pushing down on my back so it arched, my ass was suddenly pressing against the front of his jeans.

I was practically bent over, naked, at the mercy of Harry and his wild thoughts. His lips parted as he looked over my body. My neck was still red with dry blood, a few hickies bruised my skin from where his teeth bit down too hard. My hair was a mess, wild from where he had gripped it too tightly.

"All for me," he cooed, his fingers brushing against my spine. I shuttered at the feeling. "You're a gorgeous mess."

I should of felt a level of embarrassment being so vulnerable for Harry. He still had all his clothes on, and he was watching me as if I was his favorite movie.

His hands moved over my body, before they fell right between my legs, the area I craved him most. I moaned as his pushed his finger inside me, pressing his hard cock against my ass as he fingered me. He sighed contently against my skin. "Why is it you're the only person that can make the voices in my head calm?" He hummed, speeding up his fingers.