Chapter 24

*Blair's POV*

"The border security needs to be ranked up by three, we can't keep having these dumb rogues entering the pack." Mark says in the meeting were at. 

I know they're here for me but I don't know why. What is so great about me? Why can't they go to some other witch. 

"We also found this letter Alpha," The head guard, Kyle, says handing Mark the letter. But I don't give Mark the chance to even touch it as I bring it towards me. 

"He-" He starts, "shhh" I stop him with a flick of a finger. 

Alpha Markus, 

You may not know me but I am a council member from the Northern Coven. We mean no harm if you follow our orders correctly. We have hired many rogues to snoop around your pack and drop this letter off. We have reason to believe that Blair Heningston is in your pack. 

We want to take her off your hands for free. We have also have reason to believe that her mother was Liana Heningston. This may not be important to you but to us witches it's more than anything. The witch coven has been at war with her for almost thirty years. After her death it was the witch council that said that Blair Heningston would have to face the consequences of her mother.

We mean absolutely no harm in delivering to you this letter as long as you follow it's rules. 

Tomorrow at sundown, 7 a'clock, please leave Blair Heningston or prepare for a war. 

We will leave no mercy upon your pack, killing many of your wolves if we do not reach Blair. It is up to you to decide whether you side with us or not. 

Sincerely, NW

And this is why I don't stay to long somewhere. Sure, I never knew my mom did anything to have her be wanted but no matter what I did I was always looked for somewhere. But all I was trying to do is survive. 

I don't care what my mom did, we have to figure out a way to defeat them. 

"We have to go around to other covens and ask for their alliance." I say to the crowd while handing the letter to Mark. No one says anything as I continue.

"With their alliance we can defeat this new stupid witch coven that is going to come at us" Most of the group nods at my words while Mark just stares at me in shock.

Idiot. 

"I'll be meeting with Merilyn to see if she knows any witch covens then we can continue another meeting." I slide out of my chair and head for the door while the rest of them are talking amongst themselves. 

I'm about to shut the door when Mark grabs my arm and pushes me to the closed door. Just as I'm about to say something I feel his warm lips on mine. Soon enough it's a fight for dominance. 

"That was something.." He says breaking apart our little kiss. I smirk at him in response.

"I'll be with Merilyn, carry on with your Alpha duties" I tell him leaving him at the door. 

Then I skip my way to Merilyns house. Hopefully she can help us.