•CHAPTER 52•

'Let's talk future'

---

The pair where slumped on one of the black leather chairs, Amora perched on Cedric lap, while he creased her hair.

Cedric had joined the order along side the weasley twins, but Amora rejected their offer, and decided to forus on her studies, But supported Cedric threw his new role.

"I'll help anyway I can," Amora smiled, as both of them where talking about the upcoming missing to go retrieve Harry from his abusive aunt and uncle.

"Thanks mores," Cedric thanked, kissing her cheek.

"Have you though about how schooling is going to work, I mean you family is in London. And your school is in France, Maybe you could transfer to Hogwarts," Cedric explained, which made sense to her, if she returned to Beauxbaton it would be so far away from all her family.

"That would be nice, I'll talk to mother later," Amora giggled, getting giddy think of them together at Hogwarts for another year.

"Amora?" Cedric dragged out, trying to get her attention.

"Yesss?" She mocked with a giggle.

"Have you ever though about life after school?"

Amora initial thoughts when to Cedric, them together, their kids running around their home. Their little cottage in the middle of the country side.

"Yes," Amora blushed.

"What you thoughts then?"

"A little cute cottage in the country side, kids, eating pancake every morning," Amora giggles, Cedric along side her.

"Exactly what I was thinking," He whispered in her earlobe.

"What about a job," Amora quizzed.

"I've alway wanted to do quidditch, but if I can't do that probably an Auror," Cedric replied, "what about you," he poked Amora tiny nose, make her nose scrunch up.

"I've alway been into Astronomy, so probably Astronomer."

Cedric smiled, as they both talk about the future, both imagine each other in theirs.

"Now some serious questions," Cedric joked, pretending to have glasses like a lawyer, "if we had kids what would you want to names them."

Amora smiled, knowing she's smiling nought about it, "a boy probably, Caden West Diggory, West after my grandfather who past when I was 7.", said continued after her sentence, "and a girl, I've never really though of a good name for a girl."

"I like Caden, but I've alway wanted to name my daughter after my mother in some way," Cedric explained, Amora knowing about his and Maria bond.

"That so cute!" Amora squealed.

Cedric laughed, as he creased her hair again, "I've been thinks," Cedric said, "after graduating, we should get our own place."

"Really?" Amora smiled.

"Yeah, I've got the tournament prize money and we can get a cute little home in the country side near my parents house, just like you've always wanted," He smiled, while her eyes lit up.

"I'd like that."

Amora gleamed, Cedric sneakily pulling her for a kiss, his hands resting on his hands on her hips while her hands where occupied by his broad shoulders, either of them breaking their passionate kiss.

"Ewww, get a room!" Fleur shrieked, throwing her wrists everywhere.

Amora broke the kiss causing Cedric to pout, "Fleur let's be honest, if we weren't here, you a your ginger boyfriend would be here."

"So off you go!" Amora smirked, waving her hand at her sister.

Fleur walked away silently, closing the unlocked door behind her.

"Now where were we," Cedric smirked, Amora lowering herself down to Cedric level, until the door nearly fell of its hinges.

"oOooOo, a kissing session is happening here," Ron joked, Making Amora clench the nearby pillow.

"Can I join?" Ron made kissing faces at them, causing Amora to throw the pillow at him, hitting him straight in the chest.

"Go away Ron!"

"Your so annoying!"

"Who's annoying?" The twins asked, skipping threw the doors of the living room.

"Great," Amora groaned.