S4 | Deceiver

<----------------------->

In a prison and within a cell, inside was Falco and Gabi. Gabi was laying on her bed, jerking her body around, eyes widened, and was letting out audible noises while holding her jacket sleeve as Falco rushes his way to her, kneels, and shrieks. "Gabi! Hey! What's wrong?!" Hearing the commotion, a Garrison soldier makes his way over to the cell and looks through the bars to see Gabi moving about.

The soldier's eyes widen as he quickly grabs the cell key in his pocket and goes to unlock it as he exclaims. "What's wrong?! What happened?!" Once he opened it, Falco looks over at him with worry. "She's in pain!" The boy soon backs away as the soldier approaches Gabi with concern and goes to kneel. "Hey! You okay, missy?" He asked when suddenly, Gabi stops moving around and making noises as she sends a sharp glare up at the soldier and swings her jacket up at him, which hits his jaw as inside it was a brick.

The man falls to the ground, nose, and mouth dripping with blood as the brick hits the wall and causes it to form small cracks. The man lets out a noise, trying to breathe until Gabi sends a hard glare down at him and starts smashing his head with the brick. Over, and over, and over again. She let out loud grunts at each hit she did, nearly bashing the man's skull as Falco couldn't handle it anymore and rushed his way to the brown-haired girl. "Gabi!" He grabs her shoulders. "That's overkill!"

The brick soon falls out of the jacket as the two kids stare down at the bashed-in head of the soldier. Gabi lets out loud huffs, sending one last glare down at the soldier until the two soon rush out of their cells and out of the prison, now in an open filled as the orange-sky was slowly going to turn to night. The two kids were dashing their way away from the prison as Falco looks over to Gabi and exclaims in a short breath. "How's running away gonna help?!"

Gabi quickly turns her head to him, her hair covering her face as she replied. "We'll be killed if we stay!" Falco just furrows his brows. "That guy was worried about you!"

"Can you trust those devils?!" Gabi narrows her gaze, turning her head away from him as sweat started trickling down her face. "I can't even trust Zeke anymore! Or anyone else!"

<----------------------->

Waking up in a cold sweat, back at Marley, Reiner wakes up from a bed with a loud gasp as he stared up at the ceiling with his mouth agape and brows furrowed. He then lifts his left hand and grabs the blanket on him as it slid down and revealed his bare chest. He then slowly sits up and starts to breathe heavily as he stared at an empty space.

"Having nightmares or something?"

Looking over to his right, Reiner can see that he was in a room with Porco sitting on a chair holding booze and Pieck sitting on the other bed with her hands on her lap as the two look at the blond man. Behind the two Titan-Shifters were doctors and a few Marleyan soldiers laying on a bed. Porco then raises the booze that was in his hand up. "How I wish this all was a dream." He says almost monotony as Reiner looks over at Porco with a frown and quickly asks. "I heard Gabi and Falco's voices. Where are those two?"