Swindle

As the characters were in the Lobby day notice a crowd of namekians and the Guardians seem to be doing something. They decided what were they were doing.

"Hey Guardians what happened" ask midoriya when he saw the dragon balls have cracks in them. Immediately midoriya began to panic.

"OH MY GOD THE DRAGON BALLS HAVE CRACKS." Everyone try to calm him down but this didn't work so dark Guardian did one thing that could come down and that was to slap him.

*slap* Get

*slap* ahold

*slap* of

*slap* yourself

......

*slap* Bitch

"Thanks I needed that" midoriya said

"The fuck" everyone says

"Can someone tell me what is going on and why did midoriya freak out for no reason" ask aizawa

"You see the dragon balls are cracked which means they're not going to work properly and why midoriya freaked out it's because the dragon balls are like the only way to get you guys home and restore any damages that could have happened during your time here."

"Then can't you guys fix them" ask kaminari

"Well Pikachu we can't me and Guardian do not have the ability to restore dragon balls and only the Elder namekian can who is shin but not even he can't fix them for he doesn't know what is wrong"

"I'm afraid we have no choice but to recreate new Dragon Ball but it will take 4 years" shin explain.

"Can't eri use her quirk on the Dragon Balls to fix them" say mirio

"I'm afraid that won't be simple the dragon balls were created by our namekian magic not by a quirk and even if did work we don't know what the effect could have on them or her" zach explain.

"So I guess wait until shin to create new set of Dragon Balls" say snipe.

"Yes it will take a while but still until the meantime we must be patient and wait until - midoriya please put the chainsaw down and step away from bakugou" everyone look to see midoriya with a chainsaw slowly backing away from bakugou who now notice it.

"Were did he get that" ask kaminari

"Best not to ask" everyone decide to their room when one of the namekians came in the room said "uh Guardians we have a visitor".

As they left the room they saw a midoriya but he had white hair, glowing eye and have his hero costume on but it was darker color.