Snowhite and the seven penises -My dear brother

Y/n's pov

"Where are the shoes?" My y mom asks once I get into the back seat, beside her.

"Who this?" I ask referring to the guy driving the car. "Your friend?"

"That's William," she says. "We'll get you one eventually."

Chile.

"Feel free to call me Will," he says.

"So he's your friend?" I ask. "Or a driver?"

"Driver, friend, business partner, bodyguard, personal assistant," she says. "William does it all."

No suggestive jokes here Y/n, this is your mom.

"Okay," I nod my head.

"Call and he'll be there, doesn't matter where you are or what time it is," she says. "But you don't call him, we will get you your own William."

"What do you mean get me my own William?" I ask. "Is he a robot or something? Because I was watching this one show and the love interest was like a hologram or something."

"He is a real person," she says. "No back to my initial question, where are the shoes I gave you?"

"They're in the bag," I shrug. "I put on the clothes, do I have to wear those heels?"

"Yes, you do," she says. "You aren't wearing those dinosaur shoes to the office."

"We're going to the office?" I ask.

"Do you think that I dressed you like this just for fun?" she asks.

I do be looking like I'm about to go fire a hoe, I really shoulda known.

"Okay nevermind," I say. "Sorry."

"Starting now, no more apologizing," she says. "You aren't a child anymore."

"Then what should I say?" I ask. "I'm just trying to be a respectful lad."

"You are always right unless I'm right," she says.

Just nod and pretend like you know what she means.

"When you are in a position of status, it's important not to allow others to talk down on you," she says. "You will always know what's right."

Maybe nodding won't help.

"Um, I'm not following," I say. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Well I'm obviously preparing you to take over the business in Japan," she says. "I was your age when my mother started teaching me."

Oh, this is gonna be so much fun, I can already tell. I mean, what more fun than getting dressed up like some businesswomen and walking around some small office?

"What do you mean take over the business in Japan?" I ask.

She already looks like she wants to call me stupid or something.

"I'm going to focus on business in Korea, then you will take over the business here," she says.

"Uh... What exactly is this business?" I ask.

I'm really stupid.

"You see that building over there," she says pointing over to an apartment. "And that gym, where they play club volleyball?"

"Yeah," I nod my head.

"You see, I do not enjoy working," she says.

Coulda fooled me.

"I prefer people to work for me," she folds her hands together. "Buying property and supply the funds is what the Ushijima's have been working on for years. We give funds, salaries, loans, and our income grows. With that revenue, we buy buildings and invest in companies. I could stop showing up to the office and money would still be flowing into my account."

I mean I knew that we were rich, but I didn't think we were that rich.

"So that building and that gym are going to be mine when I'm like old?" I ask.

"I sure hope you are not calling me old," she says.

"Oh, I'm not," I say. "You don't look old at all, I can assure you. Forty-three is not old."

"I am forty-two," she says.

"Forty-two," I nod my head. "I forgot."

"And you'll be taking over the business here in Japan when you're twenty," she says. "Oh to be that young again."

"I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you right," I say. "Because how do you suppose I do that?"

"University will take you three years," she says. "So after you graduate, three years of university then work."

"If my calculations are correct, then I'll be twenty-one," I say.

"I forgot, you've been enrolled into your third year of high school, well senior year in the States," she says. "Your grades are fine, and it will work out fine. I skipped my second year."

Oh yes, I nearly forgot that this isn't my life.

"So I'm graduating next year?" I ask. "What about my friends, we won't graduate at the same time, well besides from Bunny."

"It doesn't necessarily matter," she says. "You won't be attending the same school as them, you'll in a completely different country. It's not like they will notice that you aren't in the same grade as them."

That's right, I'll be in a different country, they won't notice if I don't graduate with them. It doesn't matter.

Bruh I can't even say anything about the story without spoiling it.

-Crouton