Adventure day

Today the Bakugo family decided to go on a little adventure. You were pretty excited to go, and hang out with all your favorite people for the day. Bakugo honestly could care less but he still tagged along with you. It was a little cold, so you wore black jeans, (f/c) sweater and a black sip up coat on top with a little white scarf. Once everyone was ready you hopped in the car, you and Katsuki in the back with his parents in the front. You and Bakugo had small talk as you drove to the first destination which was breakfast! You guys pull up and park heading inside (favorite breakfast place) and took a seat. You and Mitsuki on one side and the two boys across from you. The boys sat there quietly as you and Mitsuik talked about what you were all gonna do today. Someone then came and took your orders and you all then sat in silence. Mitsuki and her husband then started talking and you and Bakugo just kind of looked at each other. You kicked his leg under the table softly making him roll his eyes. "tch dumba**" he said with a slight laugh as you giggled. The food then came and you all ate. Once you were all done you payed and got back in the car.

"Alright what first, the shrine, mall, or park" Mitsuki said as the car started up. "Park?" you say shrugging. "Sounds good" she replied as you guys start heading there. Once you arrive you got out of the car and you and Bakugo start walking one way as his parents walk the other to look around. He grabbed you hand, holding it as you guys walked side by side. There were lots of trees and a blue watered pond. It was quite beautiful and you tried to take it all in. Bakugo stayed quite but you could tell he was relaxed and calm. "Its so pretty" you say looking at everything. "Yeah" Bakugo said looking at you and smiling seeing you so intrigued. You guys continued walking till you reached a bridge over the pond. You guys continued walking and then took a little stop in the middle of it. "Wanna take a picture" you ask softly. "Fine only one though" Bakugo said as you propped up the phone and turned on the timer. You gave a big smile as Bakugo gave a little one. It was quite a cute photo so you decided to make it your lock screen. You guys then met up with his parents and headed back to the car. "Alright to the mall now!" Mitsuki said excitedly. 

You guys reached the mall and split up again, but deciding to meet up for lunch at the food court. You and Bakugo just walked around looking at the different stores. "Lets go to the game store" Bakugo said. You nod catching up with him and grabbing his hand as you both headed in. "What game you looking for?" you ask as you both start looking around. "I need a new switch console" he says heading over to them. You look at him confused asking, "What happened to your other one". "It wont turn on" he says grabbing one and going to the check out. Once you guys finished you started looking around at other stores. "I lied, this is for you so we can play together" he then says smirking. "You didnt have to, now I need to pay you back" you say surprised as he hands you the bag. "Nope, its a present" he says ruffling your hair. You guys then start walking around some more stopping to look at some other stores till it was time to meet up for lunch. 

"You guys find anything" Mitsuki says as you all look around the food court for something to eat. "I got y/n a switch" Bakugo said proudly. "Aw that was nice Katsuki" Mitsuki says ruffling his hair making him scowl. You giggled, then spotting (favorite fast food) restaurant. "Could we maybe get that" you say pointing towards it as everyone looked. "Sure" Mitsuki says as you all start heading over to it. You ordered (favorite thing) and went to pay when bakugo took your money. "Nuh-uh were paying" he says smirking. "No its ok, Ill pay for my own food" you say trying to get your money back. It was no use so you accepted defeat as they paid for the food. You all then found a table and started eating. 

Once you all finished eating you did a little more shopping and looking around, and then headed back to the car. To finish the day off they decided to visit a shrine, which you've never done before because you were from America. It was very peaceful and quite place when you arrived. You followed everyone up the stairs to the little temple the shrine was at. Bakugo help your hand helping you climb all the stairs. Once you all made it to the top you examined and watched everyone pray and worship to it. When it was your turn you nervously went up, not wanting to do it wrong. Thankfully though Bakugo came with you and let you follow him. You both then prayed to the shrine. You guys then walked around seeing all of the monks working to keep the temple clean and sacred. 

It was now getting late and you were now all heading back home. Once you did, you all headed back inside tired from the long fun day. You headed upstairs with Bakugo to his room, where he let you get showered and changed for bed. When you got out he was sitting at his desk with his headphones on gaming. You sleepily grabbed a blanket and went over sliding onto his lap and into his arms as he gamed. You snuggled your face up into his chest hearing his heart beat, as he softly rubbed your back. "This games almost done, and then we can head to bed and snuggle" he says softly kissing the top of your head. You sleepily nod, and wrap yourself up more in the blanket. Bakugo then took off his headphones placing them down on the desk and turning off his pc. He then stood up picking you up and heading over to his bed. He sat you down, and then quickly ran to the bathroom to get himself ready for bed. Once he came back he got under the covers with you and pulled you close as you guys cuddled till falling asleep.

Hope you all enjoyed this fun little day with the Bakugos! Any recommendations for other chapters? ~London