Chapter 43: Wedding Crashers

"Morning Dingus"

"Morning Dingus"

"Morning Sunshine"

A shrill cry broke through the peaceful morning as Cedric jumped to his feet, sprinting down the hallway. Amora rolled her eyes, flopping over to his side of the bed.

"Shh, it's okay Andromeda, dingus is here," Cedric murmured down the hallway.

Amora shook her head, knowing Cedric was too good of a father. Amora was hoping to be a good mother too, but she was having trouble when Cedric volunteered to do practically everything. Maybe Amora and Andromeda would grow apart...and it would be Bellatrix all over again...

She pat herself on the head, trying to get the negative thoughts to go away. The more she got inside her mind, the more she would lose it.

"Hey, Amora?" Cedric asked, peeking into the room. Andromeda was bundled up in a wad of mustard yellow blankets, with small black hair sprouting and had the same stormy grey eyes of Cedric. She gurgled happily when she saw Amora, reaching her arms out to hug her.

Amora's heart swelled as she held her daughter, and she didn't even realize how wide she was grinning. Her, Cedric, and Andromeda. Her own little family, something her other side of the family never made her believe was a possibility. But she did. She had a family.

"What's up?" Amora asked, looking up at Cedric. Over his time working for the Order the past couple of years, he had gotten more...rugged. His normally perfect brown hair was a mess, but looked longer and framed his face better. His grey eyes had gotten fiercer and more determined, while his tall lanky figure had transformed into a tall muscular man.

Still, he was the same awkward Hufflepuff boy who saved her from the dementor.

"Bill and Fleur are getting married today," Cedric explained, looking down at the ground.

"Where are our invites?" Amora scoffed, rocking Andromeda back and forth.

"They didn't want to invite you after...you just gave birth. Didn't want to risk anything," Cedric told her.

"Oh...but what risk? Just a wedding," Amora questioned.

"Death Eaters. Snatchers," Cedric explained. Oh. Now that was a problem. Snatchers were back in business for the past couple of months as the list of missing persons was growing by the days. Amora's worst fear was to see anyone she knew on that list, but she tried to keep a brave face on. That's what they wanted, they were just bullies that wanted to scare her.

"So all the Death Eaters are probably targeting their wedding," Amora assumed.

"Yeah, so if they are targeting their wedding...they probably won't notice another one," Cedric said quietly. Amora paused for a moment, letting Cedric's suggestion sink in.

"You want to get married...today?" Amora asked, in disbelief.

"We can get Aspen and Hazel on decorations, Rey and Belle help find a dress, Ned can make the cake and Aaron can...brood silently in the corner with the babies," Cedric planned.