🪐

Title Suggestion: Summer Lust
Envision-

An urban modern day story loosely based of the movie and romance novel, The Notebook.

Written through an omniscient point of view:

A 18/19 year old girl graduates high school, she plans to spend her last summer before college having fun and making memories. While doing so she meets a love interest. They spend the whole summer together and fall in love, just before the main character has to go away to college in a different town/city/state etc. They part ways, but never forget about each other. The now former, love interest tries to contact her constantly for years but to no avail. They both move on to meet other people, and have new experiences. After meeting again for the first time in years, they decide to be together and live the life they had planned out together as teenagers.

In the original story this was written down in a diary form for the love interest to read to the main character in hopes that she would remember their love story despite her having dementia. I wouldn't say that this is necessary but it would definitely add a good beginning & end to your plot.

There's no credit needed for any of these plots, but if you use this one I'd love to read it :)

- jayyboogieee 🪐