Mission 15: Back to class and This is War

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~~1-A Classroom~~~~~~

~~~~~Izuku POV~~~~~

I was sitting in my seat chatting with Momo and my classmates. I asked about 13 and Aizawa's condition. I was told both were fine but heavily injured and neither had returned to school. It was then when the door flew open and in walked Aizawa looking like he had just escaped a pyramid, his dead looking eyes not really helping his case.

Aizawa:" Shut up, why are haven't you all learned to be quiet yet?"

"Good to see you alive mummy man, but are you sure you should be up and teaching?"

Aizawa:" You're one to talk problem child, did you get enough beauty sleep?"

"Fair enough" I said raising my hands up in defeat

Aizawa:" Now then, I hope you guys are ready because your fight's not over."

Mineta:" Is it another villain attack?!"

Aizawa:" Something much worse for you all, The UA sports Festival."

Everyone:" Thats totally ordinary!"

Mineta:" Are we sure the school should be having the festival so soon after a villain attack?"

"The school couldn't cancel it even if they wanted to, which they don't. Isn't that right Aizawa-sensei?" 

Aizawa:" Its just like the problem child says, we can't and don't want to cancel the sports festival. For two reasons, first closing a "Hero" school event down because of a villain attack would encourage villains at large into believing we are weak.

 Right now we need to show off our strength. Second, our sports festival is watched world-wide, hero's from all over the world will be watching you, the next generation, looking for talents to scout. You will only have 3 chances your entire time here. Do you really want to give up one of those chances?

Besides the is no reason to fear an attack during the festival, this year we'll have 5 times the normal amount of security. On top of that......" he said as he looked towards me

I signed as I took over for him " They already know Aizawa-sensei, we thought it best not to keep them in the dark. They know what will happen if this leaves this room." I said after a quick glance around the room.

"Like Aizawa-sensei said this year will be different, on top of the extra police details, many of the top pro heros will be here. Along with a little extra help from parabellum, half a squad will be added to the crowd as insurance."

Iida:" I don't mean to cast doubt Midoriya-kun but that doesn't sound like much help at all." I smiled at what the blue haired teen said.

"It might seem that way but........ thats because you don't know who is coming, I can't say much but I will say this. They are all members of my team." I said with a bit of pride.

Aizawa:" The point is the festival is safe, so after class ends today you will have a week off to prepare for the festival. Use it however you want but remember you only have 3 chances, so I wouldn't waste time."

~~~~~~TimeSkip~~~~~

As the bell rang signaling the start of lunch, I got with and started making my way to the door with Momo. Only to hear Uraraka yelp in surprise as she opened the door revealing a mass of students.

Mineta:" Theres no way out! Why are they all here anyway?" he asked nervously abit concerned by all the people blocking the door.

Bakugou:" They're checking out the competiton, shitty grape. Its because we're the ones who survived a villain attack, makes sense they'd want a look." I narrowed my eyes, not believing Bakugou could be this calm 

Bakugou:"No point though, MOVE ASIDE SHITTY EXTRAS!

('There it is') I thought to myself, I watched as Bakugou pushed through the crowd. Although Bakugou had calmed down somewhat and he wasn't really acting out to much. Something felt off about him, nothing I could really put my finger on but I had learned to trust my gut over the years. I'll continue to keep an eye on him for now.

????:" Its true we came to check you out, but that was just rude. I guess this what we should expect from the Hero course. Got to say I'm disappointed that this is the best our school has to offer."  said a purple haired teen as he made his way through the crowd.

"Doesn't really change anything either way, hey did you know? If we in the general course do well in the festival we can get moved up into the hero courses? However in reverse that means anyone of you can be dropped as well. I came here to declare war on you. I'll be the one to kick you off your pedestal." with that said he simply walked off without waiting for a reply.

"Sorry if you guys got the wrong impression from our resident asshole from earlier but we all aren't all like him." I said to the remaining crowd " However...... my class is strong, if you want a spot work hard and earn it. We won't hold back for anyone." I said flatly 

I walked forward towards the crowd, they parted out of the way letting me and the rest through. 

~~~~Lunch Room~~~~

After a grabbing a bowl of katsudon from Lunch Rush and sitting at a table with Momo and my classmates. I started to enjoy my food when I felt something fly towards me from behind.

Instinctively I rolled to my side, flipped around and came up from underneath my attacker grabbing him by the collar and sweeping his legs out from under him all in one motion. The only reason he didn't hit the ground was because I held him up by the collar.

"I don't know who you are or why you tried to hit me, but if you ever try that again I'll break your arms." I spat at him before letting him drop to the floor. After siting up he started

????:" My not only is 1-A arrogant they are violent. Immediately attacking someone with out warning. Guess they need every advantage they can to beat 1-B." 

I got pretty pissed at this little prick. Something about his face screamed please punch me, I fought hard against my instinct and refrained from doing so.

" That is real rich coming from some blond little shit who swung first on someone who. First was eating and not bothering you, second still managed to dodge and still put you on your ass despite you attacking him from behind. Third arrogant? have you looked in a mirror or is your head to far up your ass?"

Before the little shit could rile me up further a orange haired girl with teal colored eyes came up from behind him and chopped him in the neck knocking him out.

Itsuka:" Sorry about Monoma, he doesn't speak for all of us in 1-B. My name is Itsuka Kendo, if he pops back up to annoy you, just come over to 1-B and ask for me." she said as she dragged Monoma away.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked 

A/N: Originally I was going to start the sports festival in this chapter but I didn't feel right about having to split the festival up into multiple chapters, I'd rather do one super long chapter with the whole thing. So the next chapter will be the festival arc