Chapter 10: Zelda

"Who are you?" Link asked the sheikah warrior

"I am Sheik" he said "Follow me"

Link followed Sheik out of the castle town prison, and the presence of a sheikah got all sorts of attention since the Yiga Clan usually blocked them from leaving the Sheikah Settlement in the Necluda Province.

"Let's get out of here" Sheik said to Link "The Resistance has a hideout nearby"

Link followed Sheik down a path through the busy streets of the grand Castle Town, and they headed inside a small bar with a sign reading "Telma's Bar"

"Who is this, Sheik?" a middle-aged woman who was tending to the bar asked Sheik

"Telma, this is Link"

"Link!" Rusl got up from a table in the bar "What bring you here?"

"A lot has happened, Rusl" Link said

"I believe Rusl mentioned you once" a young woman with a sword and armor said

"Yes, Ashei, this is Link" Rusl said

"Well, what is he doing here at the secret Resistance Base?" Telma asked

"He is the Hero of Hyrule" Sheik stated

"HERO OF HYRULE?" Rusl yelped "My oh my, boy! What have you gotten into now?"

"Well" Link began "Uncle died, I saved Aryll from a Black Bokoblin, abandoned the house, went through a temple, survived the Lost Woods, met a ghost, got a fairy, killed a Lynel, and escaped prison"

"I knew when I woke up on the day of the Ordon Raid, it was going to be a different day" Rusl sighed

"You were right" Ashei agreed

"What's this Resistance for again?" Link asked

"The Soldiers of Hyrule clearly can't do their job" Telma stated "Our spy, Sheik, reported that a dark wizard called Agahnim has been controlling the soldiers with magic"

"To make them serve their King" Rusl finished "The unknown person who usurped the throne with help from the Yiga Clan. We have ideas for who it might be"

"We'll get to that later, Rusl" Sheik said

A tall man in green clothes, and with curled orange hair walked into the bar, gaping in shock

"Uh, it's not what it looks like Groose!" Telma said

"Darn" Rusl said

"I've found the secret Resistance Base!" Groose squealed with joy "It may be my favorite bar, but who cares! I can have all the alcohol I want when I get rich off this discovery!"

"Stand down, Groose" Ashei warned

"Yes" Sheik agreed "If you even try to squeak to the authorities, we will be forced to take you captive"

"Take me captive?" Groose chuckled "I don't think so. Oh gua- Hey!"

Sheik punched Groose, and he fell the ground unconscious

"Lock him in the dungeon" Telma said to Rusl

"What are you going to do with him?" Link asked

"Who knows" Telma sighed "He's a regular customer, and as hard as it is to keep my other customers away from the knowledge of our Resistance, I knew one of them would find out eventually"

"How did you know I'm the Hero?" Link turned to Sheik

"Well-" he began "I- You see-"

"Just tell him" Ashei said "I'm sure it's nothing huge"

"Okay" Sheik sighed "I have a big secret to tell you all, even bigger than the secret of this Resistance. You must PROMISE to never let it out to anybody who could squeak"

"Alright" Rusl said

"I am Princess Zelda" Sheik said, removing his Sheikah garbs and revealing a blue Royal Outfit.

Zelda's blonde hair flowed beautifully down her back, and Link stared

"Y-You're a girl!" Link yelped "And you're no sheikah!"

"I can't believe it!" Rusl yelped "I thought you were killed as a baby during the Royal Massacre!"

"Me too!" Telma agreed

"You see" Zelda began "I somehow escaped, and the Yiga Clan did not assassinate me. My bodyguard Impa raised me in the Sheikah Settlement of New Kakariko, along with my handmaiden Paya, who happens to be Impa's lovely daughter"

"Continue" Ashei said

"I got the Sheik outfit from Impa, and I traveled to Castle Town after the powers given from the Blood of Hylia gave me a vision of Link"

"I recognize your voice!" Link exclaimed "You're the one who said 'Wake up Link' and all that!"

"Yes" Zelda nodded "That was me"

"What's that?" Link pointed to a device strapped to Princess Zelda's waist.

"That?" Zelda asked "That is the Sheikah Slate"

"Sheikah Slate?" Link asked

"Sounds like one of those weird ancient-sheikah techno devices the Royal Family dug up cause that one prophecy" Rusl said

"It is" Zelda smiled "It has futuristic runes that can be added through various Sheikah Terminals, and even a camera! It can produce endless magic Bombs when that rune is added, and when placed in the Sheikah Tower gets a detailed map of Hyrule!"

"Wow!" Link exclaimed "Wish I had one of those for my journey!"

"I'm coming with you" Zelda told Link

"Alright!" Link blushed

"Speaking of prophets" Ashei interrupted "Wasn't the fella who made that prophecy with the Divine Beasts and Ganon and stuff the Royal Family's personal fortune teller?"

"Yeah I think so" Telma said "And he was never seen after the Royal Massacre"

"He could be the Usurper who stole the throne!" Rusl jumped up "There was never anything said about a dead Fortune Teller left at the scene of the Royal Massacre!"

"Sounds familiar" Zelda began thinking "I remember reading something about a Royal Prophet named Astor in the Royal Documents Impa recovered"

"So Interesting" Rusl gazed out the window

"Are we gonna go Link?" Navi asked

"Yes" Link replied "Ready Princess Zelda?"

"Oh, just call me Zelda" Zelda said

"Okay" Link smiled "Let's head out:

"Where to?" Link asked as they walked through Castle Town, walking among crowds to avoid attention.

"There they go" Rusl, Ashei, and Telma watched from a distance

"Something's not right" Rusl glanced "I see a shadow following them"

"We better hurry" Ashei said

Ashei and Rusl hurried to follow Link and Zelda, while Telma stayed at her bar.