7. Why??

Tharn has placed a few clothes in the outhouse so that whenever he wants he can stay ....

Type and Tharn spending more time together Tharn get up in the morning go to the office complete his work ..come from the office spend time with Ema...and later Ema send him to Type...even she insists him to stay with Type....she is now only thinking about the baby and when Tharn said he needs time....she is ready to give all the time to them.....

Ema: Tharn I am going to visit my dad's place for a week ..please give me good news when I return....I can't wait for more...please ....

Tharn: I will try Ema... I told you I am not going to force... And why are you going to your dad's house.....

Ema: Tharn I am getting impatient.. and every morning I look at you that maybe today you will give me good news but you didn't ....I am tired Tharn....and I just need some change....

Tharn: Okay Ema as you wish ...but please have some patience....Ema nodded....

Next day Ema left to meet his dad.. giving instructions to Tharn to do something....

In the evening when Tharn came he saw Type and his mom were talking...

Tharn: Hello Nigel what happened you looked tense ...is everything all right....??

Type: No P'Tharn....

Nigel stopped Type in middle and said Nothing Sir ...everything is fine....

Tharn: Type tell me what happened....??

Type: Phi my sister is diagnosed with dengue...and mom is not ready to go home...

Tharn: What?? Why??

Nigel: sir, mam is not here you are alone...who will look for you and your food and other work....

Tharn: Nigel is this that important...C'mon don't be stubborn and go....your daughter needs you....

Type: Yes mom I will take care of phi....you just go....

Tharn: you will not go with your mom to see your sister...??

Type: No phi I have my exams and who will take care of you if I will also go....

Tharn: hmm if you have exams then fine but please don't think about me ...I will manage myself ....

Nigel: Thank you, sir....so I will prepare your food first and then I will take the bus....

Tharn: Nigel it's already late and if you prepare food then you will be later it's not safe to go alone at this late so ...you go now...and I will manage food from outside...

Nigel: but sir....

Tharn: no but just go else I will deduct your salary ..Shaun please drop Nigel at the bus stop before going home....and take some money too you will need it...

Nigel: but sir I can't take more money from you...

Tharn: Nigel it's an advance salary don't worry I am not giving you any loan....go and don't think about anything...take care of your daughter....

Nigel: Thank you, sir...Nigel went to her hometown and asked Type to help Tharn...

Tharn is doing some work in his room when he heard type calling him...

Tharn: Type why are you shouting from here...you know no one at home why didn't you come in....

Type: Mom asked me not to enter in your house...

Tharn: what??

Type: I just wanted to ask you...if I will prepare food in the cottage will you eat...

Tharn: Type what are you talking....why I won't eat if you prepare food for me....

Type: ok...I am going to prepare dinner for you...

Tharn didn't understand what Type said....

He finished his work and went to the cottage ....wao type the smell is awesome....

Type: Thank you....

Tharn: Type what happened??? Why you are behaving so strange....

Type: Nothing...

Tharn: Type I can feel something is wrong now tell me...are you worried about your sister...

Type: No...

Tharn: Type can you please share what happened?? Ok, come here sit on my lap ...and play games on my phone....

Type: Move and sit on Tharn's Lap....and started playing games.....but you won't tell this to mom na ....that I was playing games....

Tharn: No but why would she mind...this is our time na ....it's our choice what we do....

Type: Then why did you complain to my mom that I made you wash the dishes...

Tharn: What?? Sweety, I swear I didn't do that and why would I say this when I washed the dishes by my will?? Did she scold you...

Tharn: Yes she told me I should respect you...I shouldn't let you do any work...I prepare your food and without permission never enter mansion....though I never entered mansion till date but when she said I felt bad....I thought you do all this for me ....but no you still are just my mom's employer and I should obey you....

Tharn: Type look at me...did you ever feel that I treat you any less than Ema...did I ever disrespect you...did I ever said all this or my actions showed that I treat you as my employee's son....

Look at you ...did you ever see any employee's son sitting on my lap and playing with my phone....

Type: You are doing this coz ...you want ....

Tharn: I know what you wanted to say and why didn't you complete your sentence...Type if I wanted only that then I would have fucked you long back....but you know I didn't do that....let it be..you will understand I am going to sleep in my room gud nyt...

Type: Hold tharn's hand don't go I sm sorry...

Tharn: you should be sorry ...you said all this without knowing how I feel for you...

Type: Then tell me how you feel for me.... P'Tharn....tell me why didn't you touch me...why I am so important and why it hurts you when I said all this.....

Type came closer to Tharn and kissed him...tell me P'Tharn....why??

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.