9. I love Rain

Tharn but not now ... let's sleep for now Type....

Type: Phi...where we will go...??

Tharn: sleep baby I will tell you tomorrow....where we are going....

Type: phi....it will be how long...

Tharn: Type if we discuss this now then we will be late for tomorrow school and office ....

Type somehow controlled his excitement but still too excited to go out ....

In morning...

Type was making breakfast when Tharn came in the kitchen...and hold him from the back....

Tharn: Good morning ...he gave a kiss on Type's nape....

Type: Good morning Phi....

Tharn: you look really excited today ....what happened??

Type: After so long I will go out phi and I am excited....

Tharn: smiled...he loves the smile he is watching on Type's face....

Type was telling the story of his childhood that which places he has visited till now...how they go there and all....

Type is done with food and they sit on the dining table to consume it...as usual, Tharn sits on a chair, type sits on his lap and Tharn gave him his mobile .. Type started playing the game on phone and Tharn is feeding him....

Tharn: Type eat fast I will be late for office...

Type: phi you are disturbing me...

Tharn: move his hands on Type's waist...to tease him...

Type: Phi don't else I will lose the game don't disturb me...

Tharn: Type I am getting late... eat fast else I won't come early from office to take you to long drive...

Type: no phi don't do that ..he immediately put the phone down and started eating....

Tharn: aww my baby ...you are so innocent...

Type: I know...

After breakfast Tharn washes the dishes and gets ready to go to work...he kissed Type and left for work...

In the evening Type was waiting for Tharn to come ...he wore his favorite pink shirt...and was very excited about going out...

He took 2 hours to get ready after changing so many shirts.....he finds himself perfect to impress his phi...

I will go for a long drive with P'Tharn...wao I am so excited.....

Type was waiting so long for Tharn....but tharn is not returned yet its been 2 hours than usual with hour..... of Tharn...and he promised he will come 2 hours before his usual work hour....

He was crying that Tharn broke his promise

Type: P'Tharn why did you do that to me ...I won't talk to you ever you are so bad..

Tharn: if I say sorry it won't work right....??

Type looked back and saw Tharn he pouted and show his anger to Tharn ....I am not talking to you phi.... Just go from here....

Tharn: I am sorry I am late.....

Type: you broke your promise .....

Tharn: No I didn't ......we are going for a long drive now baby c'mon get ready fast ...