꧁62꧂

Leta waited outside the Gryffindor common room where she had a nice chat with the Fat Lady before Remus invited her in. James had gone into Lily's room to distract her as Leta cane in, following his upstairs.

When she got in, Sirius didn't look happy to see her and instead he looked her up and down with a disgusted face. "Thank god there is alcohol or I don't think I could make get through this with you." Leta smirked as she sat on the end of a bed. Sirius scowled at her before inviting Remus into his bed. "Come on Moony. It's cold and I need your warmth!"

James then walked in, wearing a awkward tight lipped smile when he saw Leta at the end of his bed. "Is this your bed?" She asked, pointing at the blankets. He slowly nodded. "Oh sorry." She then got up and went over to Peter's bed.

"You wouldn't mind me sitting on your bed Pete, right?" His face went bright red and he stuttered for an answer but was unable to I get one out. Instead he shook his head before widening his eyes and pointing at Leta to the other boys when her back was turned which made them all laugh.

"Let's drink!" Sirius shouted, lifting up a bottle in the air. Remus then passed around cups and different drinks from god-knows-where.

"Leta, I bet you can't drink a whole bottle of Firewhiskey without making a face." Remus said as Sirius cuddled into his side. Leta lifted the bottle to her lips and tilted her head back until it was empty. The back of her throat burned but she maintained a straight face which made Remus and James clapped, impressed.

"I can do that!" Sirius took the bottle to his lips and even the stench of it made him wrench. Nevertheless, he took a sip and swallowed as much as he could put when the bottle departed from his lips, he ran for the toilet. The boys watched which made them all burst out laughing.

"I would love to know this. How do you all flirt?" Remus asked, a bit more drunker then he planned on getting. He points to all the people in the room as he hiccuped.

"Um, I don't know-" Peter looked around in thought. They all let out a sigh when he shrugged and it moved to Sirius. "If I wasn't in a loving relationship and I came across someone who was cute I would say," He paused to clear his throat. He didn't stay anything else but wink.

Leta and James looked at him confused as Remus facepalmed. "Just a wink?" James asked, his eyebrows furrowed. "The sad thing is, it works." Remus sighed.

"What about you Leta?" She looked around in thought before smirking at Peter. "I don't like your clothes, take them off." Peter's went bright red and fall off the bed with a thud.
They all laughed so loudly that it intrigued Lily to go up there.

"Aah. She is back. I wonder what people will say when they find out you snuck into a room of four boys in the night." Lily shot Leta a sly smile.

"Wonder how much they will believe you when Remus and Sirius are the definition of homosexual, already had a taste of James and it was okay and that leaves Peter who is the only one made a boyfriend material." She then winked at him, making his go red and all off the be again. "Except he does that every time you flirt with him."

Remus and Sirius snickered at their short friend who lay on the floor, his cheeks crimson. James had his hand covering his mouth and looking down, hoping you couldn't see him laughing. "James, are you going to back me up?" She asked, or more of an exclaim, but James did nothing and instead looked down.

"If you start that rumour, you start the rumour that I was cheating on you." He said after finally gaining control over his laughter and putting his head up. She scoffed and stormed out. "No offence Prong but Lily is a bit," Sirius stopped to think of word that was no to offence. "Of a fucking weirdo."

"Y-No! I was thinking clingy." Sirius said, Leta's comment making it difficult for Remus to hold in his laughs. "I think that's my queue to leave." Leta said, getting up and walking out the door.

                                           ༒
"Honestly Reg, she is all bark, no bite." Leta complained, jumping onto her bed and moving so she was laying on her back. Regulus rolled his eyes as he paced around the end of her bed.

"She is such a nosey bitch. She doesn't deserve Ja-" She stopped, looking at Regulus with wide eyes which he returned back. "Looks like someone still has feelings for James." He teased, pointing at the girl.

"I would hex you right now if you weren't so cute." She said, getting up and pinching his cheeks. "I'm not cute! I'm very manly." He said, flexing his arms to try and show of muscle.

Leta then pinched his side which made him squeal and slap his arm down to the side of him. "That hurt." He whined which made her roll her eyes. "Suck it up buttercup."