013

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"itadori wasn't born with special powers either, so I'm sure you two would get along very well. plus, he's quite the outgoing one", kiyo assured as yoshino had agreed to the girl's offer of becoming a shaman.

"will you be traveling with us then?", yoshino asked, to which kiyo had only shook her head and smiled.

"I've got to take care of some business first", the girl stated.

'me. I'm the business', sukuna internally monologued.

"o-oh, okay then! I'll make sure to keep the house clean while you're completing your work then ", yoshino awkwardly smiled.

kiyo lightly chuckled. "no need to tire yourself out. oh, and before I forget to tell you, I've mailed a letter to one of satoru's coworkers, ijichi kiyotaka. he'll take care of all the arrangements once you and the rest head back to the edo school", kiyo explained, to which yoshino had just gratefully nodded.

"awww, I'm going to miss you~", satoru whined as he clumped onto kiyo, squeezing the girl as she only patted her brother's back.

"I'll see you in two weeks time. plus, there's a small tournament coming up between the school of edo and heiankyo isn't there? you should start preparing your students", kiyo stated.

"ah! you're right!! I almost forgot", satoru laughed.

"huh? what tournament?", itadori asked, to which satoru had hushed the boy, claiming that he was still having a moment with his lovely sister.

"will you be heading back to the edo village too, nanami?", kiyo asked.

"actually, I believe I will be hunting down for more of those beads", nanami answered, to which kiyo was glad that at least someone was responsible.

"would you like to travel with u—"

"no", sukuna interrupted, to which nanami had just shook his head.

"I think it'd be better for me to work alone", the male stated, as kiyo was slightly worried about the shaman traveling by himself.

"are you sure?"

nanami nodded. "I'll meet you all in two weeks time at the village of edo".

"if you say so...stay safe then, and I will see you all soon", kiyo bowed as she headed off with sukuna first, meanwhile the teenagers had briefly waved, with yoshino's gaze lingering just a bit longer.