13🐝

🎋I kept searching in my dreams at night, I could not find you,

But when I saw in my heart I felt that you are near,
Why are these tears pouring out of my eyes,
Looks like you are sad again today🎋

But when I saw in my heart I felt that you are near,Why are these tears pouring out of my eyes,Looks like you are sad again today🎋

Zoya pov:

I walked to my room while groaning.

Arghh!!! Again, I have to take a bath because I got wet due to shower.

Huff!! Who will do a bath thrice a day.

I stepped into the washroom, took a hot shower. I got fresh up, wore my pink fluffy pyjamas. After taking a last glance of my reflection in the mirror, I was satisfied with my look and went downstairs for dinner.

Anjali aunty saw me while she was arranging all the dishes on the table.

Anjali aunty (sarcastically): Aa gayi teri ladli beti, Akshita.

(Here comes your beloved daughter, Akshita.)

I stick out my tongue at her childishly and looked at maa, who was busy in glaring at aunty in return for the sarcastic comment at me.

Haha..Take that my chudail(witch) aunt.

I smirked at her while inching towards maa, she looked at me lovingly.

"Maa" I called her while giving her a side hug. She kissed my cheeks and said..

Maa(caressing her hair): You came, we all were waiting for you choti.

"Maa, I was taking a shower " I said.

She nodded her head as an "ok" and started serving to everyone.

I glanced at the dining table. Slowly, my gaze shifted to my devil who was busy in his phone.

Anjali aunty(teasingly): Tum vaha kyon kade hoo, go and serve to your hone wala patidev.

(why are you standing there? Go & serve to your soon to be husband)

Oh god!...why...oh why!...she has to tease me in front of him.

I flushed red and looked down at my feet shyly. Without raising my head, I went near to Abhi and served food to him. After serving him, I inched to my seat, served the food for myself too and started having our dinner.

While we are having dinner..

Papa: Choti, have you taken leave from your boss for tomorrow?

I glanced at papa with a puzzled look.
Why should I ask him for a leave when he is my soon to be husband?