99. 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗲𝘀_𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀_𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲

potatoes_books_life

Well this is the 100th 'post' in the this book and sadly also the last

Well this is the 100th 'post' in the this book and sadly also the last. I started this book back in 2019 when I was going through a rough patch and needed a laugh, until today (30 Jan 2021 - jeez it took me way too long to finish this) I never actually thought I'd finish it but here we are. I would like to take a moment to thank each and every one of you. You all played a big part in keeping up my mental health whether you knew it or not and reading your comments brought me great joy. Some of you may have noticed that I have mostly migrated off of Wattpad and onto AO3, this was done due to personal reasons but please know that I am not forgetting you guys because you all hold a special place in my heart. Thank you readers and thank you to the cast of the mcu (not that they'll see this lol) for providing me with content to post. Love you all.

12, 600 likes
5, 470 comments

(the above likes and comments are the amount of votes and comments I had when I wrote this)

Insert Readers' Comments Here

2024 Note
I AM A LYING LIAR WHO LIES 😭 IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS AND ONLY REALISED NOW THAT IT ISN'T 100 POSTS, IT'S 99 POSTS. I THINK WHAT SHOCKS ME MOST IS THAT NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT! DID NO ONE (INCLUDING ME) NOTICE!?