~ E P I L O G U E ~

-FIVE YEARS LATER-

Kimberly's Pov -

A content sigh escaped me as my bare feet tapped along the freshly clean, white marble floors. "You never fail to impress me with your cleaning skills Greta...but I've told you many times I could help-"

"Hush now!" She cut me off, making me chuckle.

Ever since myself and Luca moved in together, I've been learning Greta how to speak better English and she's been giving me a few Italian lessons in return!

She located here in America, to be both mine and Luca's maid in our California mansion. Oh my, she reminds me so much of my grandma, with her short height and sweet soft voice. Not to mention her very kind gestures...she always makes us some fresh chocolate chip cookies every Saturday evening.

"Today is your special day" She clapped her hands together, "I just had to make sure everything was spotless" She continued, beaming.

"Well you sure did that, thank you Greta" I pulled her into a hug. She sent me a sweet smile with a nod before strutting away with her sweeping brush.

As I neared the kitchen, I turned to my left—glancing at both mine and Luca's wedding picture. My fingers began fiddling with the beautiful diamond ring on my finger as I smiled, sweet and loving memories from that perfect day flashing through my mind.

Mhm, hmm yes you have got that correct;
I am now Mrs Vendor, hehe.

It was around four months after Amy's wedding when Luca proposed, it was perfect. And after lots of planning, picking a stunning white bridal gown and making sure the decor was exactly how we wanted it to be, we eventually got married six months after his proposal. Our honeymoon was spent in the Maldives and oh my goodness! It was a dream come true.

A smile spread across my lips when I heard the voices I had been searching for all morning. Pushing my hair out of my face, I quietly tip toed into the kitchen, my cheesy smile instantly widening...

My view was the backs of Luca and our precious three year old daughter, Miliana Vendor.

That's right, I decided on naming her after Luca's mother, how could I not? After all, she had those all to famous emerald eyes that both Luca and his sister, Carina had inherited from their mother.

She's our little angel, she has completed us.

"Do you know what today is?" Luca's deep voice filled the kitchen

"Yes, dada I do" My sweet little darling clapped her hands together while dancing around in his arms, this caused Luca's heavenly laugh to escape his lips.